Hell yeah, Who else is going! GOTJ09!

TBR

TYVMSAP
**** YEAH SON

Look how cool this **** is I hope you guys are going. I'll see you there Jester.

9:21

MAGICIANS AND HYPNOTISTS WALKIN ROUND THAT BITCH

Last edited by a moderator:

Jester4Kicks

pwn-hawk
lul

DEAD DIRTY CARNIES DEAD JUGGALO

At least you didnt get a "runnin wit a hatchet" tattoo... right?

:eek: Yup, I've got a hatchetman.

I've thought about getting it removed... but it still reminds me of the good times, and a very important chapter in my life. It's in an inconspicuous place, so I'll probably keep it.

Derick

Best Of The Best
i've been thinking about taking up a new profession as a suicide bomber. wonder if the festival organizers are hiring.

Jester4Kicks

pwn-hawk
i've been thinking about taking up a new profession as a suicide bomber. wonder if the festival organizers are hiring.

Just to take out those idiots? They're just stupid kids. If you're going to bomb something, at least make it worth while.

If your list of targets is short, please at least consider traveling to Colorado to take out Focus on the Family... or the Church of Scientology.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Just to take out those idiots? They're just stupid kids. If you're going to bomb something, at least make it worth while.

If your list of targets is short, please at least consider traveling to Colorado to take out Focus on the Family... or the Church of Scientology.

negative, captain.

i don't hate those people. juggs, hipsters, emos = higher on my suicide bombing priority list.

TBR

TYVMSAP
:eek: Yup, I've got a hatchetman.

I've thought about getting it removed... but it still reminds me of the good times, and a very important chapter in my life. It's in an inconspicuous place, so I'll probably keep it.

Wow, get rid of it.

Sanchez

I CAN HEAR GOD
Man...

DOWN WITH THA CLOWN
DOWN WITH THA CLOWN
GONNA BE DOWN WITH THA CLOWN TILL IM DEAD IN THA GROUND

Get rid of that tattoo haha. I wouldnt call being a fan of a rap clown group a "very important chapter" in your life.