Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Long Island New York

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by georgec1, May 28, 2016.

1. georgec1

georgec1 New Member

I Just brought home a new 2016 White mustang Tuesday. I am shocked at the amount of power from a v6. When I got out of school I bought a new 1967 GTO (yeah I'm an old guy. if I'm having a mid life crisis it means I'm going to die at 130) I think this car is quicker. I got it with the 355 gears but with the six speed automatic it still gets good gas mileage. I also had a 1965 mustang convertible with a 289 2 barrel and this new one would run circles around that car. I am really thrilled with this car. See you all around on this site.
    George

2. six gun

six gun Active Member

Engine technology these days is pretty amazing. Welcome, and I'd love to see your car.

3. georgec1

georgec1 New Member

Yeah I really didn't expect it to be quick at all. The v6 is what all the rental companies are using. I can just imagine the shock someone gets when they find out this car they rented is really quick.