Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Vienna /Austria

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kgrammer, Jan 5, 2017.

1. kgrammer

kgrammer Member

DSC09550.jpg We dont have kangaroos in Austria , but we have Mustangs - I have a 2006 V6 P3 Convertible and I like it. I have added a new suspension (Koni) and the Ford Racing performance package for the V6.

Greetings Karl

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    JTsStang and arni like this.
  2. JTsStang

JTsStang Boosted V6

Welcome aboard! Nice view.

3. Phil II

Phil II Cone Destroyer Staff Member

4. kgrammer

kgrammer Member

30495691444_a82779fc18_o.jpg 31281378526_4f5eace947_o.jpg 31317503025_72551b7a6c_o.jpg DSC09520.jpg

As I have nothing to do I post some more pics for your entainment. I bought it with 50000 miles and gave it a new roof and a completely new brake system. We also changed all liquids etc. The appearance was almost pristine - not even a single scratch. I then deleted the spoiler (my wife did not like it, but I still have the original trunk lid). The wheels are from the previous owner - and they are original Ford Racing Hinodex Cobra wheels - the really light ones, not the heavy replicas. We also worked over the whole suspension and bushings (with lot of GT500 parts) - it was already lowered but we gave it adjustable Koni sports shock absorbers. It drives incredibly smooth and hard but also takes bumps without complaining. There was some rust at the rear support braces (conv only) and they were exchanged with 2010 rear support braces (this was a major investment). Finally we added a Ford Racing Performance package but we used the Magnaflow Catback Competition with the bumper of the GT. We also added a lot of Chrome inside and outside - my wife loves it. For this summer we plan to add a Cervini tonneau cover and the cruiser is ready. This will be the last thing. We use this mainly for traveling. Last year we traveled more than 700 miles down the Croatian coastline on small roads, this year we plan either French Atlantic Coast or around the Baltic Sea.
    Windveilblue is a very rare color in Europe - as far as I know there are no more than 10 all over.