Heroes *Now Season 2 Discussion Post 320*

02'StangLover

I usually never watch TV for a certain show, it's always on in the background or somthing, but House and Heroes are the only shows I watch religiously...

2K1stang

never seen it. i barely watch tv. the only things i watch regularly are the twins, the simpsons, and the world series of poker. i've got about 5 hours of the simpsons and 8 hours of poker on my hard drive right now that i haven't watched yet though.

02'StangLover

What's this hero's you speak of about?
Monday Nights 8pm on NBC...its a show about normal people who have discoverd recently that have have superhuman abilities....one girl is self healing, one guy can mimic opwers, one can fly, one can read minds, one can stop time, travel through time, and teleport himself...VERY interesting...

What's google. :confused: :crazy:

Monday Nights 8pm on NBC...its a show about normal people who have discoverd recently that have have superhuman abilities....one girl is self healing, one guy can mimic opwers, one can fly, one can read minds, one can stop time, travel through time, and teleport himself...VERY interesting...
Sweet thanks, the response I was wanting. :D Sounds cool man, I'll have to check it out.

ExoDus

Best member nobody knows
Heroes = cheesy Xmen

But it's still cool. My other shows: house, 24, smallville, CSI: miami :thumbup:

99Camaro99

The Doctor
how many episodes were shown so far?? 4? That's all I see on newsgroups...I'm gonna try and watch all 4 before next episode so I can possibly get into this.

What's the premise? These ppl have special powers or somethin? I remember catching previews for it a while back.

02'StangLover

how many episodes were shown so far?? 4? That's all I see on newsgroups...I'm gonna try and watch all 4 before next episode so I can possibly get into this.

What's the premise? These ppl have special powers or somethin? I remember catching previews for it a while back.
Yes...it's a really cool show, I HIGHLY reccomend it...although, it's not like House, you don't get closure at the end of every episdoe :crazy:

goldenstang00

Chebby Guy

They are all linked somehow by some guy who was researching the evolution of man and he found a way to find people that had special powers. :)

One of them tells the future in his paintings. Its cool and not cheesy x-men.

That comment was from someone who hasn't watched it. What a tard he is.

02'StangLover

They are all linked somehow by some guy who was researching the evolution of man and he found a way to find people that had special powers. :)

One of them tells the future in his paintings. Its cool and not cheesy x-men.

That comment was from someone who hasn't watched it. What a tard he is.
Yes, yes this is also true :lol:

Singer

Computer Nerd
yep good show. I also watch smallville, L&O both SVU and regular, Mythbusters, biker build off, american chopper, american hotrod, Saved (when it was on), fear factor, Bones, and The OC (don't laugh too much :)) I'm sure there is more, i'm a bumb after being gone at work for 12 hours and a 2 hour work out, all i feel like doing is watching tv:eek: ) and if nothings on i watch what came in from netflix :D

clutchsix

Sneazy
Ive never seen the show, I thought it looked stupid. But I guess I gotta check it out.

The Office > all other NBC shows

Bonzo

Take Warning
The only thing I really look forward to is High Stakes Poker:thumbup:

Heck, they win a $100,000k pot and barley break a smile:lol: Must be nice. Its funny to watch Mike the Mouth and also listen to how they make fun of David Gray all the time.:lol:

Also like Million Dollar Listings and Myth Busters:thumbup: