Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi, New here. But not new to the Cyclone

Discussion in '2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech' started by rlj10x, Feb 16, 2017 at 9:05 PM.

1. rlj10x

rlj10x New Member

Hey, I'm RJ.

My car is a '13 Perf Pac MCA. It was lightly modded with an Alum DS, BBK Shortys, Borla Touring mufflers. A local shop did the stripes and tint. I have 2 sets of wheels and tires, among other things. I have had this car for 5 years, and its still a treat, every time l drive it.

Recently, l did something uncharacteristic for me. I had Forza Tuned instsll a Pro Charger. If you want a cheap "new car" l highly recommend a Pro Charger. If you like, go to Forza Tuned. Click on "Testimonials" and you can see seversl pics of it, and my little write up.

Anyway, l am glad that l found your site. Hopefully, l can learn something, and maybe l can be of some help to others.

2. rlj10x

rlj10x New Member

IMG_0719.JPG I am going to see if i can post a pic

JTsStang likes this.
  3. rlj10x

rlj10x New Member

Ok, lets try another

Attached Files: