Hi new to posting but ive been reading through your conversations for weeks! Lol

Spdricer

Active Member
Everytime i open my phone and i dont see a notification from v6 mustang.com i die a little inside:cry::eyetwitch::facepalm::doh::fuuu::josh7owens::paranoid::nervous::stare::stonk::naughty:
 

JTsStang

Boosted V6
Awesome! Make sure you get the .91 housing. Also be sure to plumb it in true twin scroll fashion. On a stock 3.8l I'd expect full spool a little after 4000rpm.
 
Last edited:

Spdricer

Active Member
My c250 is a turbo i- 4 the lag on that thing is really bad but when that boost kicks in its nice i hav my fun... so with the mustang build wen i realized the egt situation and when i really step back and look at what im expecting from this crazy rabbit hole endeavour i swear is just to be a little faster than where im at now.. granted 1 week driving it and im going to want more forsure but i see it like back when i first got my cdl i went for the B cause thats all i needed for the job but logically it woulda been a better deal to get the A anyway i realized later that i wasent ready to do it with a trailer that the box truck was hard enough but now after 2 years i can get the A with much less effort so i see this the same right now im building a b class turbo set up but later i will get the A..
 
Last edited:

Spdricer

Active Member
Just waiting on the turbo I think the next thing I'll buy is a oil pressure guage and the egt guage.. try to get them installed and insure proper operation and continue the project in with that process intstall an test one at a time as a real time active gremlin defense system..
 

Spdricer

Active Member
For supporting the turbo im planning on firmly bolting it to the chassis with a bracket to the flange and using 2 2.5 flex pipes after the headers before the flange.. i would rather not add anymore distance between the turbo and the exhaust ports but n my mind so far for lack of a better alternative at the moment thats where im heading..
 

Spdricer

Active Member


Got this email

So like phil implied i pretty much hav no idea wat im doing but i cant turn bak now!

...i refuse to live my life as a spectator on the sidelines eating peanuts that are alot to be desired ..i am determined to achieve this goal ..i am like 95% ready lol to scratch and bite and kick my whole way there.. and im 95% ready to ignore wat the other 5% of me wants to say...
 

Spdricer

Active Member
If i hav a turbo i can be sponsored by the usps and giv a whole new meaning to the term snail mail as i deliver myself (a full package) to exclusive locations throughout Miami lol
 

JTsStang

Boosted V6
Your s360 is t4 flange. If you ordered the flange shown it will not bolt up. Might work if you drill out the holes though. You will also need a s300 marmon flange for the down pipe, or cut that marmon flange off and weld on a 3" v-band like I did. What injectors are you buying? I would go with sd 60's or 80's right off the jump.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140810_154602_401.jpg
    IMG_20140810_154602_401.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 88

Spdricer

Active Member
Yea i like how u did that for ease of installation and removal however im curious if u crossed tacked it or made a solid bead. Wondering if the heat would warp the housing but yea if not then yea from wat ive read vbands seem to be all the rage im looking forward to testing them out and drawing a conclusion of my own.. the second picture is a t6 its just there to give u an idea of how i want to run piping and which way im facing the turbo.. i bought a t4 flange which is seperate on the picture above it..

A small update lol

I bought another mustang lol

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5705942058.html

I payed 3100 3750 after tag and taxes and something else i forget now..

Soo i figure clean slate second chance to do it right this time
Gonna focus on keeping things really clean and simple
I like that its white i will see leaks im super excited now
It has a couple of things i need to take care of
i pick it up tomorrow or monday im excited..
 

Spdricer

Active Member
What injectors are you buying? I would go with sd 60's or 80's right off the jump.[/QUOTE]
Seamons deka v6 60's if i recal correctly is what i finally made my decision on i still need to locate a high volume fuel rail...



Wats the deal with this guys set up is this ok? seems alot cheaper and easier then steel braided and an fittings..
 

Spdricer

Active Member
Ok yea i still havent received delivery ..or a email update of its status ..i may hav to look into that..
 
Top