How do you think you will die?

Jeff

Florida Man
I realized today that every time I heat up leftovers I walk to the microwave with the fork in my mouth. One of these days I'm gonna trip over a dog and get a fork through the skull.

Anybody else?[emoji38]

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
On the track or the street?
Definitely on the street. I'm not stupid enough to die on track. But it'll be my luck and I'll have a tire blow out or some idiot will swerve into my lane when I'm doing 180 or something and that'll be that. My car will be dumpstered across half a mile or so and I'll be a rag doll flying through the air.

Jeff

Florida Man
Definitely on the street. I'm not stupid enough to die on track. But it'll be my luck and I'll have a tire blow out or some idiot will swerve into my lane when I'm doing 180 or something and that'll be that. My car will be dumpstered across half a mile or so and I'll be a rag doll flying through the air.
Drivers texting scare the **** out of me

Holly

it's all in your head
Eh, you've survived it once, you can do it again.