i cant make up my mind

which would you choose?

• m90 blown v6

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • lightning

Votes: 46 90.2%

• Total voters

Jarryd

my mom is trying to convince me to get something bigger and more practical to take with me to college, but ive been insisting on keeping the v6 and getting a m90 for it. but tonight i was with my parents looking at new explorers to replace the totalled one and i came across a lightning and told them how much i liked them and she said that would be better for college than a mustang and i think she would probably buy one for me if i wanted it bad enough. so now i dont know whether i want a blown v6 mustang or a blown v8 truck. between the 2 which would you pick?

Duke

God
jarryd2018 said:
my mom is trying to convince me to get something bigger and more practical to take with me to college, but ive been insisting on keeping the v6 and getting a m90 for it. but tonight i was with my parents looking at new explorers to replace the totalled one and i came across a lightning and told them how much i liked them and she said that would be better for college than a mustang and i think she would probably buy one for me if i wanted it bad enough. so now i dont know whether i want a blown v6 mustang or a blown v8 truck. between the 2 which would you pick?
lightening. already charged, a V8 and looks nice. pretty quick too.

Hooligan01

Cold Hearted B*stard
Go for the lightening. They look pretty cool and you can use your money in colledge for better things..............like hookers :lol:

i guess u dont worry about insurance, or gas..do u realllllllly want a nice car to be ding''d up on campus or worse?

trust me, it will happen..u dont know how many stupid people drive to school.

Jarryd

Fordmustanglove said:
i guess u dont worry about insurance, or gas..do u realllllllly want a nice car to be ding''d up on campus or worse?

trust me, it will happen..u dont know how many stupid people drive to school.
insurance will be cheaper, it goes in as f150. gas wont be bad if i drive less idiot-like like i do in the stang. i would have to worry about it getting dinged up but it not like that **** cant be fixed.

Big Pimpin

Asian Correspondant
wait wait wait, your mom's going to buy you a supercharged truck because it's more practical? Can we trade moms please

and take the lightning, why you have to think about this is beyond me

clutchsix

Sneazy
Your mom must not be to car intelligent. You know how bad gas mileage the Lightning gets? Its a ****ing supercharged V8 truck weighing like 5000lbs.

Jarryd

clutchsix said:
Your mom must not be to car intelligent. You know how bad gas mileage the Lightning gets? Its a ****ing supercharged V8 truck weighing like 5000lbs.
your right, shes not car intelligent. best thing is, if i get the L ill only spend money on exhaust pulley and a tune and call it done. with the 6 ill be spending 1500 or more on parts to get it to be not quite as fast as the L.

jr03v6

From slower to slow.
I would def. get the truck, but be careful trucks are light in the back and dont be like me now. They are some sick trucks:thumbup: :thumbup: If you can arrange for them to pay for gas that would be great, but i would scared of over jealous idiots hitting it or careless people.