I choked...

quadcam

Well, today I went to the Dodge dealership to pick up my shiney new Magnum, and I choked. As I was sitting at the desk waiting for the sales guy to come back with the paperwork, I had a panic attack and pretty much freaked out... the concept of spending almost $30k for a new car was more than I could handle when I could have both of my cars completely paid off with this bonus.

Nice as that car was, I just couldn't do it.

On the bright side though, the wife said I can supercharge the Cobra...

ayo232

That sounds like throwing money in the toilet. Why would you s/c a car with such high mileage?

quadcam

That sounds like throwing money in the toilet. Why would you s/c a car with such high mileage?
Cause it's motor is 8,000 miles old? :confused: And I wouldn't have a $500 a month car payment, either.

Well, pay off both and use the extra money for the house.
Since I live in post housing, the extra will just go to savings.

ayo232

Cause it's motor is 8,000 miles old? :confused: And I wouldn't have a $500 a month car payment, either.

Since I live in post housing, the extra will just go to savings.
Oh my bad :eek: I thought I saw a for sale thread mentioning the car had over 100k miles on it. In that case, s/c the damn thing :lol:

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Good thinking man. No car payment + extra savings can be great, as well as having a good sized fund for emergencies. Have fun S/Cing the cobra. But since you have an "extra" $30,000 might I suggest a 4v turbo setup? :evil:

mysteed

is back!
Sorry to hear that you aren't getting a new car but when you get into the boost for the first time your worries will all go away.

[email protected]

GM's Fan in denial.
In the end it all comes down to financing, you should never own a car which payments will be more than 20% of what you make a month.

So if that was the case smart choice. :thumbup:

My car will be completly paid off in may and I'll feel like weight has been lifted up my shoulders lol.

stang101

^Bryan^
In the end it all comes down to financing, you should never own a car which payments will be more than 20% of what you make a month.

So if that was the case smart choice. :thumbup:

My car will be completly paid off in may and I'll feel like weight has been lifted up my shoulders lol.
(off topic) your up to 738rwhp now??!!? holy ****! nice job. :thumbup: