I swear, i am the biggest losr/waste of human life

Jubei

its just,... i dunno, it never stops. try and be nice/make friends and it doesnt matter. there really must seriously be something wrong with me. I dunno what it is, but damn, been livin in oregon for almost 2 years now and still don't have any friends, its really not that big of a deal but sometime it would be nice to hang with someone or talk. and dont even get me started on woman, they are just repulsed by me....i never though i was that bad lookin of a guy. i am confident, and make eye contace...all that ****, but, appearently must just be ugly as ****. sometime i really wish i could just go to sleep and never wake up. sorry, but **** just keeps building up and up inside and i want to kill myself.

/ end emo rant

(insert go cry emo kid kitten pic)

Duke

God
the best defense is a strong offense.

Push back and push as hard as you can. BE more social than you have ever been. Go out and make friends, meet women, and live life.

ExoDus

Best member nobody knows
not to alarm anyone, but I hear the kids at colombine posted the same **** right before they went off the reservation....

Duke

God
not to alarm anyone, but I hear the kids at colombine posted the same **** right before they went off the reservation....

**** has been posted on here (and in some cases even more severe). Stastically I say we're due for an internet suicide. He just needs a little bit to clear his head then realize there are people much worse off and that the only thing stopping him is himself.

Holly

it's all in your head
]V[ad ])ash;3546130 said:
well dude, sometimes its best to move on, get out of beaverton...

No. Moving does not solve your problems. Running from problems will only bring them back to you later.

DirtySouthStang

The Italian wheelman
bro just relax and concentrate on work. You'll realize that your not a waste of life. Have you talked with your family? maybe seeing them or going to your hometown will be a good thing. Taking time for yourself and family.

TBR

TYVMSAP
For the first time in my eLife, I have felt compelled to not say "kill yourself", because I seriously, seriously think you will.

Seek help. I'm serious. Don't shoot up a ****ing school.

Holly

it's all in your head
no point in moping.

Yeah........ and telling that to someone who is depressed only makes them worse. Or perhaps he could just be like you and start doing drugs, right? :rolleyes:

For the first time in my eLife, I have felt compelled to not say "kill yourself", because I seriously, seriously think you will.

I know, that's why I'm disgusted by some of the people on here.

Duke

God
bro just relax and concentrate on work. You'll realize that your not a waste of life. Have you talked with your family? maybe seeing them or going to your hometown will be a good thing. Taking time for yourself and family.

hitting up some old friends is always nice. Especially if you're far away like I am (and I assume he is as well).