I think its time to break up with the girl *GAME OVER*

Tiffany97

Sounds like she does not feel the same about you anymore. Coming from a girl who has been with the same guy for 6 years what she did is not exceptable at all. I would have broken it off anyways just b/c it sounds like you two are just drifting other ways now. Its just gonna get better from here.:thumbup:

TBR

TYVMSAP
takes taylor 20 minutes to come to the conclusion + act on dumping his gf.

Seriously. That's how you become studly in off topic.

You -My GF is a ****

Us - Dump her

You - k

Us - Sure...

You - Done.

:love::love:

I blame the friend, I mean ultimately she asked a girl who is already involved in a relationship to be some guys "wedding date", she has bad intentions imo.

Yep. ****.

Roscoe

Stealin' your man since 1986.
You can join the break up circle jerk with Mormon and I.

We need a 3rd badass piece of ****.

Jake98SVT

wow taylor 20 minutes your my hero :love: but seriously she does sound like a bitch and i would have been extremely pissed and done the same thing being in your situation. so now more money to spend on teh car and more girls closer to you to bone :thumbup:

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
wow taylor 20 minutes your my hero :love: but seriously she does sound like a ***** and i would have been extremely pissed and done the same thing being in your situation. so now more money to spend on teh car and more girls closer to you to bone :thumbup:

I dont' put up with peoples ****. She called me back and told me she wasn't gonna go to this reception now. I told her its over anyways. I'm tired of her always spinning situations in her favor, doing things without seeing how I feel, and disregarding my feelings in general.

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
I dont' put up with peoples ****. She called me back and told me she wasn't gonna go to this reception now. I told her its over anyways. I'm tired of her always spinning situations in her favor, doing things without seeing how I feel, and disregarding my feelings in general.

Niterydr

Wow. Glad to hear you broke it off with her. She obviously doesn't deserve someone like you. You stood by her side the entire time she went though everything and now she does this :disgust:

Good Job Taylor :thumbup:

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
hi-yo young man. youre already on the way to becomming another 3.8 e-stud. I learned the error of my ways during my last serious relationships breakup. Now get out there this weekend and start laying groundwork son!

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
Wow. Glad to hear you broke it off with her. She obviously doesn't deserve someone like you. You stood by her side the entire time she went though everything and now she does this :disgust:

Good Job Taylor :thumbup:

Thanks man. I appreciate the support.

hi-yo young man. youre already on the way to becomming another 3.8 e-stud. I learned the error of my ways during my last serious relationships breakup. Now get out there this weekend and start laying groundwork son!

Dude, I'm already laying groundwork lol.

Slow clap smiley FTW.

You can join the break up circle jerk with Mormon and I.

We need a 3rd badass piece of ****.

So...can I be a member then? Is that in invitation? :love:

Zero

Muff Cabbage
Ha ha 20 minutes!

Well congrats on taking a stand. Distance always changes things. I went through the same thing kind of...however I let it drag on. Bravo nukka.