I was supposed to get married in May...

Zuplar

Zup
The "4D" is motion. Basically a 3D ultrasound video. Kind of a stupid term for it.

That's kind of what I thought. I remember the first time I heard the term and I told this broad, that her picture wasn't 4D that we can't even see that. She of course threw a tantrum. Pregnant women are never wrong.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
That's kind of what I thought. I remember the first time I heard the term and I told this broad, that her picture wasn't 4D that we can't even see that. She of course threw a tantrum. Women are never wrong.
fixt

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
My last week has been a blur. This guy finally decided to make his grand appearance on Monday. 7/21, 7lbs 6oz 21.5"

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Dude that's awesome congrats! What hospital were you at. Our second was born this Saturday at 810 at st. Joe's.

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Dude that's awesome congrats! What hospital were you at. Our second was born this Saturday at 810 at st. Joe's.

Thanks and congrats to you! We're at TMC, still here too. We actually came In last Tuesday to induce, but it failed. We came back Saturday and he was finally born Monday.

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Thanks guys. It's really been crazy, but awesome so far. We actually checked in to the hospital on Tuesday night of last week, but after two 12 hour doses of cervidil, she had only dilated 1.5cm. So our doctor discharged us so that we could go home and rest. We came back on Saturday night, and did another round of cervidil and she got to 2cm, so the doc just started Pitocin. 23 hours later he finally arrived.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Thanks guys. It's really been crazy, but awesome so far. We actually checked in to the hospital on Tuesday night of last week, but after two 12 hour doses of cervidil, she had only dilated 1.5cm. So our doctor discharged us so that we could go home and rest. We came back on Saturday night, and did another round of cervidil and she got to 2cm, so the doc just started Pitocin. 23 hours later he finally arrived.

dang. sounds pretty rough.

my son was induced b/c we were pretty big time "high risk". they started at 6am and came time to push at noon. my boy was out 14 minutes later. granted you could drive a mack truck through my ex wife's vagina....

Wandler

@nwandler
dang. sounds pretty rough.

my son was induced b/c we were pretty big time "high risk". they started at 6am and came time to push at noon. my boy was out 14 minutes later. granted you could drive a mack truck through my ex wife's vagina....

No wonder she left you, you driving that prius around and all.....

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
It was rough for sure. Then the little guy came out gray and limp. APGAR was only a 4, but a little O2 woke him up. This little dude is awesome, he doesn't fuss at all unless he's hungry or has a dirty diaper.

Derick

Best Of The Best
It was rough for sure. Then the little guy came out gray and limp. APGAR was only a 4, but a little O2 woke him up. This little dude is awesome, he doesn't fuss at all unless he's hungry or has a dirty diaper.

how was the first poopy? that shits so gross.

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
how was the first poopy? that shits so gross.

Yeah those tar shits are harsh. Luckily my uber diaper changing skills kept it off his clothes and mine. I can't say the same for the little blankets in his hospital bed lol.