I'll intoduce myself

A15

Hey all,

I'm new to these boards. Found it through a quick google search. Not a bad place. I just aquired a 2000 Ford Mustang V6. I'm told that it is Sunburst Gold.

Not a bad gas saver and a daily driver. Mustangs are common around here, as much as Honda Civics and the such. Anyways, Hello.

A15

Not yet, I'll get my Dig.Cam tomarrow and take some pictures. There is a beautiful Atlantic Blue GT here on base I want to get a picture of anyway.

A15

Who are you and what do you drive. If you say a Black Mustang... Then I don't know. There are so many here.

Are you gonna goto the BMC invatitional.

A15

Right now I'm in a holding pattern on entering the Army. Yea, I used to work on Dyess. I spend most of my time on base during the week. Matter of fact, my internet access is from the BX Xanadoo Hotspot. I think I've seen your car on base. What kind of red is it? Torch Red, Redfire, or Crimson Red.

I saw a Crimson Red 40th Anniversary at the Gym yesterday. Matter of fact I parked next to it.

I have the only Sunburst Gold Mustang on base. One of 3 in Abilene.

enthennd

It's Crimson Red, 40th anniversary haha, But I don't remember ever parking at the gym though. I work in the BX. Cashier in front and class 6. Name's Aric by the way.

A15

I yea, I know you now. My wife and I made a comment about the spelling of your name one day. I just hang out around the Starbucks and use the internet most of the day.

I'll say hi next time I see you.

enthennd

Yeah, it's basically a daily thing with people asking me about my name, but I'll probably recognize you whenever.

Brickyard

Reppin' the LS1
Howdy and welcome.

Pity you live in the hellhole of Texas though lol, I kid only because I have too many Ex's in that town.