Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Illegal drug use threads glorifying drugs

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by cobra232, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J snazzy

J snazzy Cuttles!

And I am sure DE owns a Ak-47 for hunting purposes :thumbup: :rolleyes:

BTW, we are passed the Illegal/legal aspect of it if you could not telll ;)

2. cobra232

cobra232 New Member

who cares if it's for hunting or not??? many people own guns for recreational shooting.

i have 3 Trap shooting shotguns that are not for hunting. they don't even have a safety on them because the gun is to be held open untill it's your turn to shoot. guns and their legality has nothing to do with hunting.

could care less if we were past the legal aspect of it. your the one that posted it in the first place thinking that full auto's were illegal. i just posted to correct misinfo

3. cobra232

cobra232 New Member

and yet another thread. for god sake this is retarded and disgusting. if people want to know how much of a drug to take to get ****ed up, then take it to another site IMO. there is plenty of sites out there that support such questions. it shouldn't be here

http://www.v6mustang.com/threads/181364/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
  4. nikko

nikko Admin Emeritus Off Topic Moderator

5. Hooligan01

Hooligan01 Cold Hearted B*stard

Your a ****ing little pansy if you have to go and report the threads. Who gives a **** if its on there. If you dont want to read about DONT ****ING OPEN IT. How hard is that. :disgust:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
  6. cobra232

cobra232 New Member

maybe being 15 years older than you and seeing what drugs can do to alot of friends that are now gone has shortened my tolerance to drug usage. maybe in 15 years you will be a pansy too and not want to visit a mustang site to see drug threads all the time

7. cobra232

cobra232 New Member

thank you nikko:thumbup:

we may not always agree but i will always respect you

8. Hooligan01

Hooligan01 Cold Hearted B*stard

I've lost friends to drugs, its not like i havent seen what they can do to you. But if you like visiting a mustang site, for mustang stuff, then why the hell are you in OT. Im pretty sure most of OT does not have to do with mustangs, some of it does, but most of it, no.

9. John

John Ex-Legend

This thread itself is getting worse than the "drug threads"

Threads on drugs depend on the situation, If someone comes here and says " my friend told me to try 20 hits of acid at once" then im pretty sure our members are going to step in and say " wwwwwait!"

Im suprised Mad Dash hasnt replied in this thread.

There are other sites liker Erowid.com that teach about drugs.

As far as other threads like "omg i just puffed nuggs" they usually turn into flame wars and get locked anyways, but to each his own. Nobody is selling drugs on the site, they are sharing thier storys and experiences.. Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad,

We have members all across the world, from canada, mexico, australia, even Amsterdam ( where most drugs are legal)

Ill take this thread into consideration when it comes to encouraging others to try drugs, or giving out information that is false, But there is no need to ban all talk about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.