I'm coming back to this forum!

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!
nicer cars, how did you get the bullitt's plastic rearview mirrors to shine like that? could be just the angle of the picture...

Didn't ever notice anything special about it to be honest. The windshield was still kinda wet from washing the car, that was the day it was delivered to me a few months ago and it has yet to move an inch.

Here's some NEW PICS! I got my new headlights in yesterday, and one of my roomates (a girl) decided to not look behind her when she backed out of the driveway and BLAM!

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!
I like that pic a lot, it just slightly shows off the big ass brakes lol.

That pic was taken about 2 months after I bought it. Here's some pics from the dealer when I bought it:

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!
Those are the gt4's, like on the Ford GT.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/gt4-wheels.html

No ,they're not!

When I first saw the GT4's I figured the wheels I bought over a year ago had jsut gotten around to becoming popular. But if you look at my wheels and their wheels, their's don't have the lip like mine does. It may be small, but to me it makes a huge difference, and I love mine. I got them off EBay, and the guy who was selling him had his warehouse 7 miles from my house when i lived in Houston. It was friggin huge and full of wheels. I was the first one to get a set in Gun Metal, and I've only seen 1 other car with them and it was an S197, and it was online, not in person lol.

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!
Agreed.

Oh, and the girl was trying to tell you something about your headights.

Stock headlights suck, they are terrible for seeing at night. I hate the look of projectors on a stang, but I ordered them to put in HID's and I was going to smoke them out, just so people couldn't tell I had them lol.

I'm just gonna order the American Muscle complete Hi-Lo HID already put together with the tint already on them. Save me some time and effort.

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :love: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Those rims are AMAIZING!!!! What is they!?! And what suspension set-up do you have?

That pick was taken with bilstien's BTS package, but the springs sat too high (an inch higher than stock!) so I cut the stockers 1 1/4 rounds front and rear.

Wendy

Hi Guys!
Welcome! Although I myself am seldom here. I am a regular somewhere else that I really like. 3.8 might be ok if you wade carefully through the drama. ;) I stop by from time to time to see if anything has changed. haha!