Im not happy

04_ORANGE_3.8

So I haven't had the money to pay my student loans, eventhough I finally got all my other bills paid of, my dad, because he is a cosigner on hem, post a message on my Facebook page saying "I'm going to force you to pay your student loans, I'm going to go see a lawyer Monday"

I just can't seem to win, he knows I just paid my car off. And that I have been struglong the past 10 years of my life because I had a felony for stealing cars
I'm finally straightened out to where I'm doing great on life. I had my job for 4.5 years now. Can I get a break!

I'm glad I just Got a raise last.month, some I'm making 2 more an hour, I see myself slowly getting everything done but with all the stress people.give me, I'm going to lose my mind. And to be honest I just became homeless. I lost the house I was living in because my lease was up, and I really didntwant to stay there. I didn't find another place to stay in tome. Luckily No might be able to.stay at.my unclear for.a.bit.

Sorry for the rant, and the spelling and typing. It kinda sucks on the Droid.

Zim

The Coors Knight
Sooo you're doing great in life but you have loans you can't pay and you're homeless???

Damn, you've got a really positive outlook...

TBR

TYVMSAP
Advice? Don't kill yourself.

I know that **** has to be running through your mind. I'm not even you and this story makes me want to tongue **** the business end of a 9MM.

Taylor

Honestly, if you get near a computer.. go read this thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/hu-vs-drooler-lost-my-roll-715623/

Guy is homeless, works 2 jobs, his family deserted him.. and in the 53 page thread he does everything he can to make videos for money, (including a free hugs video), work for local forum members and at the very end.. ends up with a house to live in, and 100% happier than he once was.

Take TBR's advice. Don't kill yourself. It'll get better.

2K1stang

Good luck to you, OP. I can't say I've been in your situation, but I can say I wish you all the best.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/hu-vs-drooler-lost-my-roll-715623/

Guy is homeless, works 2 jobs, his family deserted him.. and in the 53 page thread he does everything he can to make videos for money, (including a free hugs video), work for local forum members and at the very end.. ends up with a house to live in, and 100% happier than he once was.

My god. I've read a few pages, and I'm going to read the rest at some point. Begging for food? ****, that's a sad story.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
So let me get this straight.

You bail on your debts and shaft your dad, who was kind enough in the first place to put his ass on the line for your benefit, and then have the nerve to get mad at him for telling you to sack up and pay your own bills?

And what's more, you post your rant from a $500 smartphone that costs a minimum of $70 a month?

I believe sir you have mistaken your ass for a hat.

If *my* kid decided that paying every other one of his bills and splurging on expensive cellphones was more important than taking care of his obligations secured by me, I'd be pretty ****ing pissed too.

Taylor

Good luck to you, OP. I can't say I've been in your situation, but I can say I wish you all the best.

My god. I've read a few pages, and I'm going to read the rest at some point. Begging for food? ****, that's a sad story.

It gets amazing. This guy refuses money for free.. he tries to work for it.. but BBV ends up getting him into a house. :thumbup:

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!

Just skimmed the first few posts, he gambled his savings away?

Taylor

Just skimmed the first few posts, he gambled his savings away?

No.

It is really worth reading the entire thing.

Had his bachelors degree.. gambled a little while homeless.. got 3 jobs.

Started taking offers to earn money.. people started donating.. he started doing things to positively affect others lives.. he gets a home to himself... and is extremely thankful.

To skip 53 pages.. (which are REALLY worth reading)

A couple forum members offered him money to go out and give free hugs...

and after everything that happened...

Last edited by a moderator:

04_ORANGE_3.8

The phone I have for my business, the reason I wasn't paying my SL because I had them set to where I didn't have to at that point because I was paying off other bills first, then I was going to start chopping away at the loans, I'm not happy with my dad because there is so much more to the story. And my raise just put me to19 an hour! So I'm not stressed about paying them.

And I'm not wanting to kill myself, or sell My car to pay bills, if I did that I Would have no car.