im upgrading the stang 2 a newer 1

v6slostang

i got a 3.8 mustang with 105k and its wreck this guys selling this stang with brand new wheels interior and system full body kit jl's molded into the back seat and indash dvd the kits a roush kit this is a 96 with 40k original miles and hes askin 6

this its worth me payin 6k for it? its in mint condition and the car also includes the original wheels and original interior with it

MagnuM

Intake Spacer King
not worth it in my opinion. I paid $6500 for mine with 75K and its 4 years newer. If your going into the $6K range, get either a 94-98 GT or a 99+ V6.

MagnuM

Intake Spacer King
but its got all the goods added in i know hp mods dont add **** to value but this car is a hot master piece
heh...masterpiece. The roush body kit is nice, but the rims, fogs, tails, and spoiler are RICE....JDM Fiesta Rice

jimmy_beaner

VITA EST BREVIS
you seem sold on it... so why ask? it's not worth that... you can find newer/better cars for the same price... but do what you want.

v6slostang

im not sure why im asking im just wondering if 200 a month is a big deal...im also thinkin that i will sell my old one with 2 sets of rims and the other seats for like 1500

bagged00stang

PMPJUICE
guess it all comes down to how bad you want it! at least try to talkm down a lil...but it's gonna be your ride not ours and if ya got the $$$ do what you want

v6slostang

this is true...i want a new mustang i drove the 06 gt 5spd and my friends 05 4.0 auto and i really dislike em so i think im going with the 3.8 oldschool...anyone want a mustang with 105k and gt wheels, intake, magnaflow for and subs for 1500

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
$200 a month on how many month loan? I have an 01 and I pay $225 w/only 19 payments left.

To me, that is not a good investment:thumbdown: Save the extra money that you would put into that payment and hook your car up more. 1st think you can do is paint your chrome tailight bezels red:D

v6slostang

thats a good idea and all but my cars 1/2 primer and the paint is a custom red the last owner had it made special to look almost like a vette red so its 1500+ just to paint

:wtf: Those have got to be THE worste quality pictures I've ever seen. It looks as if the person taking the picture took 30 grit sand paper and tried to clean the lens of the camera.

On the other hand, I wouldn't pay 6000 for that car. It's very gawdy, and untastefully modded in my opinion.