Is any one into archery?

greenstang232

Just wondering if anyone on here is into archery? If you are what kind of bow do you shoot? I just bought a new bow last week for hunting and I love it. Its a Fred Bear Lights Out...

TGUNS06GT

I wish I had a 900hp wing
I have a Browning Split limb single cam... looks very similar to yours. Whats your draw length?

Do you like that trigger? I used that for a while.. but I went to a competition release that wraps around my hand...

Mad Dash

Gator Bait!
well... there is a fred bear museum here... but im not too much into archery, i did it in china with an old ass bow and had great grouping and accuracy even hit the bullseye twice!

greenstang232

I have a Browning Split limb single cam... looks very similar to yours. Whats your draw length?

Do you like that trigger? I used that for a while.. but I went to a competition release that wraps around my hand...

I only have a 26 inch draw length, right now the bow is set at 62 lbs. I love my release, its a TRU Ball and it cost $120:eek:. I've tried the ones that wrap around the wrist but I just didnt like them, so Im sticking with the hand held one.

TGUNS06GT

I wish I had a 900hp wing
I only have a 26 inch draw length, right now the bow is set at 62 lbs. I love my release, its a TRU Ball and it cost $120:eek:. I've tried the ones that wrap around the wrist but I just didnt like them, so Im sticking with the hand held one.

Wow.. short arms huh.. haha.. Ya mine is set at 68 lbs. I think my release was around $90 last year...Those are really nice.... got great reviews.. I just wondered if you liked it better than the others... You have a really nice set up though...

71mustang99

i'm back in...woot
[youtube]Wo9B8A584FY&feature=related[/youtube]

just goes with this thread, one of my favorite songs of all time. It means so much to me, and is so true. It give me the good chills every time.