Is my car lowered?

mikeystang

anyway, my ride is really really bouncy so do u think the springs are worn out and therefore its lowered and causing me to have a very bouncy ride?

mikeystang

i know.. i did some work for a guy thats owns a body shop that works on my car and so hes hookin me up with painting my rims and swapping out the trunklid for a spoilerless one untill i can afford my S281

V6mustang94

mikeystang said:
i know.. i did some work for a guy thats owns a body shop that works on my car and so hes hookin me up with painting my rims and swapping out the trunklid for a spoilerless one untill i can afford my S281
alright. It looks to me like your car is stock hieght. The back does seem lower though by a little but. Got a lot of junk in the trunk?

Edit: After further review, are you up hill in that pic?

V6mustang94

mikeystang said:
yaa both pics are up hilll and no theres nothin in my trunk or my backseat
Ok, i think that since your up hill its seems like you back is lower. So i'm thinking your completely stock hieght.

blackstang04

It's too high to be lowered at all. If your ride is bumpy, like you say, then you might want to invest in some new shocks and struts when you get the new springs.

DarkPainter

mikeystang said:
do you still have those headlight covers? i want 1 peice ones but i cant find them anywhere!

on another note, mine is bouncy too, approaching 70,000 miles... i dont have the $ for s&s but i might be able to buy springs :(

i want a seriously tight car. i hate to use it for a reference, but remember in the fast and the furious when they all drive up to the bar, and their suspension is so stiff... thats awesome :thumbup:

Sonic232Stang

3.8mustang.com addict
Not lowered man. But definately wouldn't be a bad looking car if you lost the wing. It doesn't fit on that car man. Take it off, it will looks a lot better.:thumbup:

mikeystang

BABstangV6 said:
I promise its not hard to just crawl under and look... Newb... :)

GOOD ANSWERR :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

anyway, if you guys read the previous posts you would aready know that the spoiler should be off this week

babz

If specified
mikeystang said:
GOOD ANSWERR :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

anyway, if you guys read the previous posts you would aready know that the spoiler should be off this week
You got a problem!!?? I am freaking pissed a little e-insects like you thinking you can ask whatever and everyone be friendly! This is 3.8, were NOT friendly!!

:lol: