June Photoshoot - '99 Roush

atlanticblue98

Bazinga!
I am looking to start that this fall. I'm going to start with the 94-98. A LOT of people have asked about it. I am going to look into it this fall if all works out I should have it ready by spring.

the only difference i can think of that would be a difference for 99-04 would be the angle of the upper intake.

a 99-04 kit will be in more demand, and most (emphasize most) 94-98 owners will swap to 99-04 heads and intake before buying a Turbo

just some food for thought

Orodi

Cool, I haven't done much research on it as of yet. I need to figure out how big of a market there would be for a v6 kit.

tedness

Mellow Yellow
damn when i first saw that stage 3 clutch i was like "holy crap that's a bit much" but then i read the future power mods.

Orodi

Haha yeah I did kinda do some highjacking sorry.....I am using a Fidanza 4.3 in my car...my left leg is starting to look like that guy from the fruit roll up commercial.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
Haha yeah I did kinda do some highjacking sorry.....I am using a Fidanza 4.3 in my car...my left leg is starting to look like that guy from the fruit roll up commercial.

back when I used to actually like fidanza before they effed me over, The 4.3 was an awesome clutch lol.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
thanks guys! I'm installing my Maximum Motorsports coilover kit this weekend so hopefully I'll have some new shots by next weekend.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
herro coilovers!