Kids/Parent yada thread

Jeff

Florida Man
My brother is having their second kid in February. It's a girl so they'll be done after that. One boy and one girl. My nephew isn't even two yet so they're in for some **** :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
Wife got tied while they got the second one out.

smart man. we didn't have one so was all on me. idk though b/c i never wanted another.

JF though man..... i can't imagine having a kid at 41/42? to each his own, but mine will be almost gone by the time i'm that old.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Let's get it done on the same day homie

have you looked into it for yourself? alot of doctors will tell you no b/c youre so young. it's like the make a personal decision for you. shoot the guy that did mine had to get consent from my wife before he would do it. i know some guys my age, and super bachelors......will never even get married b/c they like the single life. they can't get em. at least not from a reputable place in town.

Jeff

Florida Man
have you looked into it for yourself? alot of doctors will tell you no b/c youre so young. it's like the make a personal decision for you. shoot the guy that did mine had to get consent from my wife before he would do it. i know some guys my age, and super bachelors......will never even get married b/c they like the single life. they can't get em. at least not from a reputable place in town.

I haven't looked into yet, but it's on the to-do list for 2019. That's what I'm worried about though and it's some bullshit.

JF

Jason
JF though man..... i can't imagine having a kid at 41/42? to each his own, but mine will be almost gone by the time i'm that old.
For sure, I'm late. I didn't get married til 3.5 years ago. When I was younger, I didn't want to get married/have kids.I also kind of laughed at those poor 60 yr old high school dads. Welp, I'm about there. :uhh::lol: We are super excited.
Everything looked great at the ultrasound this morning. May 30th due date. Having a boy. My last name would have ended with me, as all my cousins are female, and I have a sister. So the name will go on. My wife wants blue and yellow as the theme in his room. I'm going to have to change that yellow to gold!

Derick

Best Of The Best
For sure, I'm late. I didn't get married til 3.5 years ago. When I was younger, I didn't want to get married/have kids.I also kind of laughed at those poor 60 yr old high school dads. Welp, I'm about there. :uhh::lol: We are super excited.
Everything looked great at the ultrasound this morning. May 30th due date. Having a boy. My last name would have ended with me, as all my cousins are female, and I have a sister. So the name will go on. My wife wants blue and yellow as the theme in his room. I'm going to have to change that yellow to gold!

i almost had one mid 30s. both my wife and i have our own kids, but not one together. been married about 6 years. if we hadn't already had kids, we def would have had one. couldn't make a baby with a 10 yo and 15 yo already in the house. **** that :lol:

Reactions: JF