Lankhoss' C6 Z06 (501 RWHP) Vs. Thrust's 2.6L KB Cobra (604 RWHP) and more... *Video*

StangDriver5650

ERJ Driver
I know I don't ever post anything on 3.8 anymore, but I figured I'd post this video feller.

Right click/save-as or stream.
http://www.03svtcobra.net/Videos/C6ZKBCobraKBMachTurboPorscheRaces.wmv

Filmed all of this a while ago, finally got around to putting the footage together.

The Z has the MTI Stage I package (intake, headers, catted x-pipe, tune).

The Cobra is running 19 PSI tuned by Modular Powerhouse.

The Mach has a 1.7L KB @ 15 PSI and 14* timing making ~430 RWHP (de-tuned) by Modular Powerhouse.

The Porsche claimed he was stock, but there's no way. It was way too loud to be stock, as well as too fast. Stock they're rated at 444 BHP.

Dennis1417

What the hell was that loud gunshot sound during the last race? I hope it was just a backfire. Awesome video. I can't believe the Z06 pretty much beat the 604hp Stang. :confused:

StangDriver5650

ERJ Driver
Remember that isn't a stock C6 Z. It's about 60 RWHP stronger. That thing is too GD fast.

I'm getting a 2.2 KB in a few weeks from a friend of mine that's selling his, I'm going to own that bastard Z. Well, probably not :(

stang101

^Bryan^
I'm getting a 2.2 KB in a few weeks from a friend of mine that's selling his, I'm going to own that bastard Z. Well, probably not :(

I can't believe you still have that Cobra! how many miles are on it now? I remember you already had the engine rebuilt once...

Mormonstang

Oh herrow!
I love mystichromes :drool: He needs some chrome ccw's though

StangDriver5650

ERJ Driver
cool cars but every race had an excuse for the looser..
Well we have a different mentality about our races. We don't care who wins or loses, we just want the race to accurately represent how the two cars compare when both are running at 100% of their capability. We try to take as much of the driver out of the equation as possible. Driver ability changes, but the car's performance is what it is, assuming it's running at 100%.