Lawmakers Call for Troops on the Streets of Chicago

jimmy_beaner

VITA EST BREVIS

I don't understand why people think making guns illegal will lower the rate of crimes committed with guns. If you're willing to commit the crime with a gun, you don't give a **** if the gun itself is illegal. You're comparing murder to illegally owning a gun. I'd venture to guess a fair number of those murdering with guns are already tied up in other illegal activities, what's one more?

Domingo

LT's on a vert
I don't understand why people think making guns illegal will lower the rate of crimes committed with guns. If you're willing to commit the crime with a gun, you don't give a **** if the gun itself is illegal. You're comparing murder to illegally owning a gun. I'd venture to guess a fair number of those murdering with guns are already tied up in other illegal activities, what's one more?

If you ban guns it stops bad people from getting them, didn't you know that?:rolleyes:

jimmy_beaner

VITA EST BREVIS
If you ban guns it stops bad people from getting them, didn't you know that?:rolleyes:

I guess I missed the memo... why don't we just tell the bad guys they shouldn't own them? Like, if they've committed a crime with a gun in the past, it's not legal for them to own one again. That would certainly work.

kgmx856

Dirtbike Aficionado

Cars kill people too.

Domingo

LT's on a vert
I guess I missed the memo... why don't we just tell the bad guys they shouldn't own them? Like, if they've committed a crime with a gun in the past, it's not legal for them to own one again. That would certainly work.

Really, the answer is that we haven't gotten tough enough. We should just ban all guns, everywhere in the us. Then people won't be able to get guns at all.

We should also ban guns in the middle east. I'm sure it would create world peace. Nobody would smuggle guns into areas where they're banned.

djdizzydave

Finally LOST is over!
Really, the answer is that we haven't gotten tough enough. We should just ban all guns, everywhere in the us. Then people won't be able to get guns at all..

and our constitutional right to bear arms?? banning guns isn't going to work.

Derick

Best Of The Best

Tim S

NORM!
Also this is one of the reasons I'm considering going National Guard next year when I get out of the Army. I'm sick of doing all this stupid **** for other governments. Might as well finally do something for my home.