Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Little problem

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by PurpleStang, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurpleStang

PurpleStang DON'T PANIC

This is PurpleStang. My account apparently is blocked. I can log in but am not allowed to post or send messages. Started getting this message yesterday:
    That email is the one I use everyday and have used everyday for 15 years. I am sure as hell not creating a new account just for this site (other than the BS account I just had to create). I have been getting all the emails from the site in my spam folder. I added the sender to my contacts; not sure if that will help.

I wonder how many other people are sitting here realizing they're not allowed to post anymore and just saying 'forget this.' :confused:

2. Brent

Brent Owner Staff Member

Can you use the contact us link at the bottom and send me the email address that is having the problem? You didn't need to create a new account. :) I'll do what I can to sort it out.

3. Brent

Brent Owner Staff Member

I have emailed you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.