Local Enzo Shots

GSRGuy94

Not a Mod... Yet
What I'm trying to figure out is, if they are all already spoken for (sold), then why the hell hasn't that person come in to pick up his damn car yet? I'd have been camping out at the dealer for 2 days to pick it up.

99Camaro99

The Doctor
GSRGuy94 said:
What I'm trying to figure out is, if they are all already spoken for (sold), then why the hell hasn't that person come in to pick up his damn car yet? I'd have been camping out at the dealer for 2 days to pick it up.
it disappeared for two days so I was like NOOOOOOOOOo but now it's back there again. Still has the sold sign on it. :(

DarkEntity

They didn't let me into our local Ferrari dealership. ****ers, they were like "You can't be possibly be interested in actually BUYING one of these cars..", and I was like "Hell naw.."

Monkey

Knew a thing or two
i dont think i would take an enzo. theyre nice and all, but the body is kinda ugly. plus i have seen a former Le Mans racer turned car critique (Top Gear... BBC show) who said that the F40 still out performs the Enzo and that he would even take a 360 or 355 over one.

plus $600 for an oil change? $2000 for brake pads? $24,000 for new rotors? screw that, i want a car i can drive occasionally, not one to just sit in my garage.

99Camaro99

The Doctor
Monkey said:
i dont think i would take an enzo. theyre nice and all, but the body is kinda ugly. plus i have seen a former Le Mans racer turned car critique (Top Gear... BBC show) who said that the F40 still out performs the Enzo and that he would even take a 360 or 355 over one.

plus $600 for an oil change? $2000 for brake pads? $24,000 for new rotors? screw that, i want a car i can drive occasionally, not one to just sit in my garage.
I agree to a certain extent. I don't like the front of the car but from the sides and the back it looks awesome. My all-time favorite Ferrari is still the F50. Top end owns on that sucker. :D

Camshaft

3.8MustangSteve said:
mmmm enzo. there was one driving around when I was camping at Virginia International Raceway. Very sweet.
Was it yellow? If it was, it was probably that one that was in C&D a few months ago. :eek:

3.8MustangSteve

Secretary of Defense
btw, I too thought the Enzo was ugly when i saw it in magazines, but when i saw it in person it is absolutely gorgeous!