Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LOLOLOL Acura RSX Type-S

Discussion in 'Racing Forum' started by 99Camaro99, Jan 16, 2006.

1. 99Camaro99

99Camaro99 The Doctor

Okay great...2 races in one day.

I'm riding in downtown off to get dinner and this blue RSX comes up next to me and his 2 passengers are checking out my ride. So I gave them a little BOV flutter and the guy asked me what I had done so I told him what it puts down. They were like damn let's run.

I noticed the whole thing is debadged and it's got a fart cannon on back so I'm thinking hmm...could be a well-modded one. I asked what he had and he said it was stock. My response was...really? Didn't know they come with that big/loud exhaust stock. ;) He goes well...I have exhaust.....slight pause...and intake. Seemed sorta reluctant to tell me what he had.

ANYWAYS...I directed them out of town onto an open patch of highway where they got the slight jump but it didn't matter. I pulled about 1.5 cars in about 3 seconds...kept on it for another 5-6 seconds and got her up to triple digits and shut down.

Went a second time and I told him to go I'll play catchup...hehe I love that. VTEC...wahhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH. Okay skittle goes PSST PSST and I walked right by him.

They loved the car and I found out they were just high school kids...oh well glad to make their night. :cool:

2. novaspyder

novaspyder Crash and Burn

3. whipster24

whipster24 I bent my wookie

4. 95stangman

95stangman 3.8's latin lover

I got to ride in an 05 srt-4 the other day. my friend just bought one. it has 6000 miles on it. it's pretty fast stock:thumbup: nice ride.

5. drew_shipley

drew_shipley Bullitt #5023

I love kids who have no concept of what speed or power is.

6. Dark02Pony

Dark02Pony New Member

:lol: :lol: great sound effects :thumbup:

7. StangDriver5650

StangDriver5650 ERJ Driver

Then I come by, and I'm all like weeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, weeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! VROOOOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmm, blub blub blub

[Chappelle playing Samuel L Jackson]FIVE HUNDRED AND SIX REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER MUTHA ****A! . . . . IT'S GOOD POWA' IT'LL GETCHA DRUNK!!!!![/]