long shelby story - very interesting read

RustyRodder

Dumbass. That's you.
its not done yet, hes only up to part 34

and no waffles, if they made a movie out of this it would actually be GOOD.

ACobb04

I just saw how old this is. Damn it's gonna take a long time to catch up to the current chapter. :lol:

Adamd

Sweet!
From the cliff notes it just sounds like everyone dies from street racing and is bashing Ford cars for creating problems that lead to deaths.

Not that good IMO.

I know how it ends......

Stevie loses his buick after racing the viper for pinks. He wants his car and pride back, so he goes to look for a new car that he can turn into a snake killer. While walking around in a random junk yard, something caught his eye....... Its a Nissan Skyline!
"What is a nissan Skyline doing in this junkyard?", Stevie asks himself.........

you guys know the rest of the story...

RustyRodder

Dumbass. That's you.
From the cliff notes it just sounds like everyone dies from street racing and is bashing Ford cars for creating problems that lead to deaths.

Not that good IMO.

what were YOU reading? :wtf:

I would expect this from an 08 member, but not an 07:facepalm:

RustyRodder

Dumbass. That's you.
I know how it ends......

Stevie loses his buick after racing the viper for pinks. He wants his car and pride back, so he goes to look for a new car that he can turn into a snake killer. While walking around in a random junk yard, something caught his eye....... Its a Nissan Skyline!
"What is a nissan Skyline doing in this junkyard?", Stevie asks himself.........

you guys know the rest of the story...

:lol:

sorry, no rice in this story buddy:crazy:

Adamd

Sweet!
what were YOU reading? :wtf:

I would expect this from an 08 member, but not an 07:facepalm:

Maybe I missed a little lol :uhh:

I only read the 2 cliff notes at the start and did not notice there was more until after i posted and did not bother editing my post because i did not want to read anymore :)

Just seemed like both Shelby cars got destroyed and people died haha

Doc_G

so far this story is awes0me.... Wish I knew what book this is from (or is it someone just making it up as the chapters go along?) Either way it kept me enthralled.

NineoneSix

Sacramento Pride
Is this the story where the guys eventually race and the shelby has a nitrous backfire or something and crashes?

RustyRodder

Dumbass. That's you.
so far this story is awes0me.... Wish I knew what book this is from (or is it someone just making it up as the chapters go along?) Either way it kept me enthralled.

its just some guy writing it

I can post up the links to all the parts if yall want