Long Tube Headers (ceramic) for a 98 V6

ProjectVicky

Wrench Monkey
I'm looking for a set of longtube headers for my 98 V6. I've found a number of them for 94-04 EXCLUDING my 98 and convertibles. I found that it's because the block size of my engine (for some crazy reason) is wider than other 94-04 mustang v6 engines.

bhzmafia

I have a set for sale. No long tubes fit 98 without minor tweaking to the floor pan or k member. I cant remember which one. I just never got the chance to install mines. About to sell my car.

bhzmafia

I'm looking for a set of longtube headers for my 98 V6. I've found a number of them for 94-04 EXCLUDING my 98 and convertibles. I found that it's because the block size of my engine (for some crazy reason) is wider than other 94-04 mustang v6 engines.

So what do you think? Would you like to buy mine?

ProjectVicky

Wrench Monkey
Sorry man, I ordered new ones that are coming in on Tuesday, I just couldn't figure out how to delete the thread. BUT I am still in need of a good setup for the midpipe (must be catted) and mufflers. You have anything that will work?

bhzmafia

Sorry man, I ordered new ones that are coming in on Tuesday, I just couldn't figure out how to delete the thread. BUT I am still in need of a good setup for the midpipe (must be catted) and mufflers. You have anything that will work?
Nope i sure dont