Looking for some parts 3.8L

cdawg79

Hey guys just starting to work on my 98 v6 convertible. Wandering if anyone has some perf parts they upgraded on and have the old stuff laying around. Would like to do an intake and dual exhaust set up. Maybe wheels. I will eventually get to a turbo set up or something but really wanna do my research and work my way there slowly.

Echonan

Wha
Hey guys just starting to work on my 98 v6 convertible. Wandering if anyone has some perf parts they upgraded on and have the old stuff laying around. Would like to do an intake and dual exhaust set up. Maybe wheels. I will eventually get to a turbo set up or something but really wanna do my research and work my way there slowly.
What are you interested in? I have a ton of stuff. Some of it might be useful.

cdawg79

Im looking at stuff to upgrade the interior i have the stock grey cloth stuff and would like to upgrade that. And anything that is upgrade to factory equipment for engine, exhaust, wheels, headlights ect.

Echonan

i've got some flowmaster mufflers, cold air intake stuff, shorty headers, longtube headers. But all of that stuff is for the 99-04 3.8 so I'm not sure which stuff will fit.

Echonan

I actually have way more stuff than that. But it might not be much help to you unless you had a split port (99-04) engine