m112 coil bracket

02edge

I never received one when I bought my kit and I fabbed one up but am not happy also nathan has not answered a single email in months so anyone know where I can find one thanks

swbrown

I don't think anyone makes one right now. My recent experience with Nathan has not been good - not sure what is going on there.
I just took my original bracket, cut the tabs off, welded a piece of flat bar at 90* and bolted it to the M112 mounting bolts, beside the bypass valve. It is simple and looks clean.

02edge

anybody feel like making me one im willing to pay a reasonable amount of money for your time

Macc

Boosted.
Buy two U bolts and take the closed end piece off, bend them to raise the coil pack, bolt it to the top two coil pack holes then use two of the M112 bolts to the lower intake to bolt it on. Works great for me, plus it looks clean and compact

thrckkrtngl

I have been trying to get a hold of mysteed as well. I need the adapter plate, belt, bracket for coil pack, and nuts and bolts. Swbrown what kind of hood is that and how big is it?

swbrown

The hood is a 2000 cobra R style from Cervinis. I think it is a 3". I had to cut the underside layer to get it to fit, but I think 99+ actually has a little more room. My recent experience with Mysteed has not been good. I suggest you get the adapter plate from someone else.

thrckkrtngl

I have a 3.5" cowl from Cervinis and I love the look of it but I'm liking the look of your alot more now. Would the adapter plate from supper six fit under a 3.5" cowl? If not who else makes good plates that would fit? Tom Morana?