m112 kit and extras

02edge

Just gonna Try and get a feeler considering setting my car back to stock and selling it for a newer gt kit was ran by rico and lilroush and has since been painted black silencer ports filled and teflon stripped for running meth pre blower have all necessary hardware lightning maf jlt rai adapter plate all vac lines lightning iat dual pillar gauge pid with aem Wideband and autometer boost gauge asp 25% udp belt secondary idler 39# Blue top injectors svt focus pump and a boss Inc cobra r y2k hood im sure Theres more Ill post pics and add more items when im.home pm me offers or questions

02edge

will consider parting it out with enough interest as this is my dd so cant have it all apart for too long

02edge

id like to get 1800 for the m112 200 for the gauges 400 for the hood and 200 for the meth kit depending on interest
im sure im missing some other things but ill update it when I get time to take pics tomo got home from work too late tonight

02edge

no it comes from them with I wanna say gelcoat I was planning on getting he whole car sprayed so didnt wanna waste money on getting the hood painted by itself

02edge

Kit is back on the market and have a brand new red 3.1 bf pulley also pm if interested

02edge

Keeping the pulley so only stock is included kit includes everything but fuel pump and injectors which can be had for relatively cheap so I'm asking 1400

JpL4K3

This is a great kit guys, I believe this is the kit that had come off of Chaoticdismays car! Put down some good numbers for the M112; and at 1200 bucks this is a great value!

02edge

it was ran by rico and if Im correct was the first kit built by lil roush who im sure could vouge for it I may also have my meth kit for sale snow stage 2 with several nozzles and a t to run dual nozzle set up

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
Yes, but if all goes well, it'll be traded in at the end of the year for a better commuter (for my wife to use).

Good luck with the sale and I hope it ends up at a good home :thumbup:.