Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MAC Short Tube Headers

Discussion in 'Redlined Performance Mustangs' started by 6BlackStang, Jul 28, 2005.

1. 6BlackStang

6BlackStang 22

I ordered them a while ago (my email: [email protected]) and we've kept in good communication but I was wondering when you think they will be shipped.

My right header is cracked and the falange is broken so my exhaust is coming straight out of the down pipe on the right side. It is so LOUD and annoying. So the sooner the better. If you can let me know when you think they will get here that would be cool.

Thanks,
    Garret

2. 6BlackStang

6BlackStang 22

I hope these come soon I have emissions coming soon. :sleep:

3. 6BlackStang

6BlackStang 22

I guess Ill just send him an e-mail when I get home. (I'm on the internet all the time at work and I cant access my email from work. The reason for this thread) This is really taking a looooong time. The paypal e-check was cleared 7/06.

4. RPM-Mustangs

RPM-Mustangs Active Member

Ok, so you didn't get my email then huh? I've been calling mac a lot to find out where they are. First they were waiting on flanges, then they were assembling. They're actually painting them right now and the last word I had was they'd be ready to ship monday/tuesday. I was going to change your order to a drop ship to come right from them instead of coming to me then going to you.

5. 6BlackStang

6BlackStang 22

No I did get your email earlier today. I made that post yesterday. Unless you sent me an email yesterday and I just got it? :confused: I dont know it doesnt matter.

Thanks for letting me know though. :thumbup:

6. RPM-Mustangs

RPM-Mustangs Active Member

Ahh. I didn't see the post until today.