Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!


Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by MEAN_GREENSTANG, Dec 8, 2001.

  1. I have a 99 manual v6 mustang bone stock and am looking for some performance mods to do to it. I want to start with the exhaust and want duals.I like the sound of flowmasters how do I go about having this done 2 get true duals.Also i was told air induction would be good and that there is a MARCH RAM AIR INDUCTION for around 140 dollars.Does any know about this will it fit my car and where to get one?? Any help and info is appreciated......
  2. Captain_Ron

    Captain_Ron Guest

    Whats up man,  I have the March Ram Air on my 98.  It sould fit on your stang just fine.  I ordered mine directly through March performance.  If you want e-mail me and I will give you all the info you want ;)
  3. fomingkow

    fomingkow Guest

    theres a couple ways you can go about putting true duals on, one is by Bassani Exhaust. they are one of the only makers that make the total v6 setup for duals. another way is to get a pacesetter adapter kit if you want to stick with the flows.  this is just a little h-pipe that takes the place of where your y-pipe used to be. it runs around $60 or so. from the adapter your flows can hook up and work as good as anything.
  4. Thanks...But where can I get this from?I am pretty sure I want to use flowmaster mufflers and this sounds like an item I will nee.Can I buy the stuff and then take it to any old muffler shop(tuffy,midas)and they would be able to do it or is this like a major custom job ie $$$$$..thanks........