Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Man Headed To E.R. Arrested For Not Pulling Over

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkEntity, Jan 6, 2005.

1. lordmatt

lordmatt New Member

I'd get the money and use part of it to hire a hitman.
    That's some other kind of bullshit right there.

2. TR2002

TR2002 One at a time ladies.....

**** that cop

3. bigdogcq

bigdogcq I paint the M's on M&M's

would'nt it make more sense to call a cop or something, is'nt that kind of thing what the ambulance is for??

4. flipper

flipper New Member

i was just gunna mention that one...ever since i saw that story when i was like 11 or 12, i learned to hate highway patrols...theyre the most useless spending of my tax dollar and theyre the most dick law enforcement...all they are, is "cops" paid to make sure people dont speed...and they think theyre special

i wouldnt mind a bunch of those pricks to get hit by a few semi's...they do nothing to protect me...hell, i know of 3 times ive called in bad drivers and theyve never done aynthing...i saw a guy fly right by me and cut off a van of church people with an FHP right behind me doing nothing besides tailgating me trying to get me to speed or something

one of my goals in life is to be an FBI agent so that if a highway patrol pulls me over, i can just whip out my badge and tell him to go **** his dead grandmother

God I hate highway patrols

NOW, dont get these guys confused with local cops and actual law enforcement and whatnot- those guys i support 100% and respect fully

5. Dutch

Dutch New Member

The guy will get off.

6. MichaelB21

MichaelB21 Mr. Nice

When an injury occurs it feels like an eternity. It took me maybe 10 minutes (including getting stuck at a construction stop, ****ers wouldn't pay attention to my honking) with running red lights and speeding like hell. It felt like an eternity getting there and I wasn't the one missing fingers. I can't imagine what it was like for my dad, somehow he sat there pretty calmly I don't know how he did it. Weird thing is I can't remember the drive in the same way I can remember what I was doing before it happened. Its like one big blur with a few details. Really odd experience, one I hope to never repeat.

A nail in the leg would have me mashing like hell. That cop is an asshole for arresting him.

7. Candace

Candace I know all about that.

A guy I know recently wrecked his Cobra (Shelby, not SVT) into a barbed wire fence. He cut his face up but didn't know how bad the injury was, so he went to a house down the street to check himself out.

A cop wrote him a ticket for leaving the scene of an accident (keep in mind no one else was involved and he didn't know how bad he was hurt). What a dick.

But back on topic..

I'd probably be hysterical and driving like an idiot if I had a 3" nail lodged in my leg.

8. flipper

flipper New Member

:disgust:
    GOD i had traffic cops

on a side note- when u go through pain, your body reacts by producing assloads of adrenaline

9. Bonzo

Bonzo Take Warning

"Frig off somewhere, I got work to do." (Cyrus)
    OK, you obviously still have a lot to learn :lol: I have many LEO friends who have received tickets in other jurisdictions. Believe me, it is not as if you flash your badge and you are suddenly free; many officers could give a ****. Just because your a federal agent doesn't mean **** to them; trust me :lol: You are not special.