MAXSPEEDS Installed....UPDATED NEW PICS **DUW**

B14CK MU5T4N6

MAXSPEEDS went in a couple days ago and im hoping the rear will settle just a tad more. It has a slight rake to it which alot of people like but I want more of an even balance between front and rear heights. Front has no isolaters (The gap is around 2 fingers) and back has all 4 in (Rear gap is about 3 fingers). Im thinking if the rear doesnt settle that little bit more I might yank the rear bottoms out. I dont know if i need CC Plates yet because the camber really didnt change too much. Yeah you can easily see it did change but it wasnt drastic so who knows. I didnt change shocks or struts either but are going to be purchased real soon. I also just put on Saleen Replicas as well as a Mach1 grill delete. I love the look of the Saleens but should of went with a wider tire (245s dont look horrible but I should of spent the few extra bones and went with 275s). Before pic is in my sig. Ill get some better pics soon but these will servre their purpose. Overall I love the drop and once again $100 Maxspeeds FTW.

New Pics

Old Pics

Future Cosmetic Parts Include: Chin Spoiler, 99-00 Spoiler, GT Rear Bumper, SS Inserts, Hood Scoop, and possibly GT Side Scoops as well as GT Fog lights.

Goindeafonmtx

The One Upper
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I love your car man. Easily my favorite new edge car here. I love the no spoiler, Saleen, w/ black paint look. It is soooo clean looking. Now just black out the windows and get some exhaust. Awesome car man.

I have that exact drop. It doesn't look like it's gonna settle anymore. That looks a lot like mine. I think it looks good, but I like the raked look. :thumbup:

B14CK MU5T4N6

Thanks guys, i love the look too. Nah, passenger side and driver side sit at the same height, must be the camera angle. And yea exhaust is the next thing im getting, just waiting for the funds to start coming in because i just started working again (On summer vaca from college for 4 months w00t w00t). Ill try and get some more pics once i clean the car, she's dirty as hell right now. Im also undecided on the spoiler. Like, spoilerless at certain angles look awesome but than at others it looks so plain, so im still uncertain on that 1.

slow_v6_stang

Two Eaton blown Fords
sweet, my maxspeeds should be here thursday. im pretty anxious to get rid of the 4x4 look. sunday night i should have a post similar to this :thumbup: . "yay, look at my maxspeeds too" :lol: :lol:

Soxckersfc2002

The car looks great....I'm in the market for getting my ride lowered and this definitely puts it into the MUST DO NOW MOD! :) Has anyone used the MAXSPEEDS and left all their isolators in? I'm tryiing to get a good drop but i've heard stories of guys taking out the isolators and getting a squeeking sound. Has anyone experienced that?:thumbup:

slow_v6_stang

Two Eaton blown Fords
Soxckersfc2002 said:
The car looks great....I'm in the market for getting my ride lowered and this definitely puts it into the MUST DO NOW MOD! :) Has anyone used the MAXSPEEDS and left all their isolators in? I'm tryiing to get a good drop but i've heard stories of guys taking out the isolators and getting a squeeking sound. Has anyone experienced that?:thumbup:
right now i temporarily have my stock springs in without isolators (i sold my old springs and have maxspeeds in the mail), and i can hear a VERY SLIGHT squeak when i hit the brakes. i definately am not going to put isolators back in when i install my maxspeeds

Soxckersfc2002

Aight.....after seeing your springs,i decided i didn't want to wait any longer since i have to install my new wheels & tires anyways. i just ordered my MAXSPEEDS about an hour ago.....I can't wait to get them on the car...I ordered so many parts and I finally get to do my MODS this weekend.:) I have to do the lowering springs,my new wheels & tires, paint my calipers, CAI, lower my wiper-blades, install my Led's, install my chin spoiler, and install my hood scoop. Definitely gonna be a crazy weekend. I'll get some pics for you guys too once it's all done. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mkmatt

Vash said:
is the driver side front lower then the passanger side front?
Mine sits a tad lower on the passenger side with the Maxspeeds, but it evens out when I'm driving :lol: . Only noticeable if you're really looking for it...

Car looks good, man...nice spring choice :).