MAXSPEEDS Installed....UPDATED NEW PICS **DUW**

senorpapacabasa said:
Is anyone else riding on maxspeeds with stock shock/struts?? How long will that be able to hold up?
:D I am. I haven't even gotten an alignment after 2100 miles. :eek: :lol: I went to get it aligned and the guy said that I was ALMOST aligned but I would have to get C/C plates to get it completely aligned, but that I could go a couple thousand miles before I saw any tire wear. I can't tell any yet, but I'm probably gonna have to get some CC's pretty soon. :thumbup:

Edit: Sorry I totally disregraded your question. :lol: They say you can go about a year on stock shocks and struts. :thumbup:

stang04

Todays Menu..Smoked Vette
CrazyStang said:
:D I am. I haven't even gotten an alignment after 2100 miles. :eek: :lol: I went to get it aligned and the guy said that I was ALMOST aligned but I would have to get C/C plates to get it completely aligned, but that I could go a couple thousand miles before I saw any tire wear. I can't tell any yet, but I'm probably gonna have to get some CC's pretty soon. :thumbup:

Edit: Sorry I totally disregraded your question. :lol: They say you can go about a year on stock shocks and struts. :thumbup:
A year?!?!?! I guess mine were gone, cuz they didn't last for more then 1K miles.

B14CK MU5T4N6

Thanks again guys for the compliments! Yeah I basicaly love these springs and for the people asking about squeaking, i dont have any and Ill most likely be taking the rear bottom isolaters out and ill update if i do notice any. Just put 1000 miles of bumpy as roads today and shocks/struts survived.... for now haha. Exhaust + GT bumper are def. next. Now Im stuck trying to find a decent exhaust shop for when the funds are ready. Im soooo happy the 4x4 look is gone and it feels like there is a little less body roll too. Got some other pics that i took today as well, which ill put in the first post.

Gameboy_J

Coming Soon...Coilovers.
Goindeafonmtx said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I love your car man. Easily my favorite new edge car here. I love the no spoiler, Saleen, w/ black paint look. It is soooo clean looking. Now just black out the windows and get some exhaust. Awesome car man.

just so you know you are no longer my friend :disgust:

03RedStang

The Maine Stang
B14CK MU5T4N6 said:
Thanks again guys for the compliments! Yeah I basicaly love these springs and for the people asking about squeaking, i dont have any and Ill most likely be taking the rear bottom isolaters out and ill update if i do notice any. Just put 1000 miles of bumpy as roads today and shocks/struts survived.... for now haha. Exhaust + GT bumper are def. next. Now Im stuck trying to find a decent exhaust shop for when the funds are ready. Im soooo happy the 4x4 look is gone and it feels like there is a little less body roll too. Got some other pics that i took today as well, which ill put in the first post.
Good luck finding a good exhaust shop in northern maine.

B14CK MU5T4N6

Im back in southern Maine where i live (Kennebunk). I goto school in northernish Maine though which there is nothing up there haha. Know of any around our area?

1995whitestang

stangless again
B14CK MU5T4N6 said:
New Pics

Old Pics

Future Cosmetic Parts Include: Chin Spoiler, 99-00 Spoiler, GT Rear Bumper, SS Inserts, Hood Scoop, and possibly GT Side Scoops as well as GT Fog lights.

:thumbup: i want your car :mad:

EDIT - DO NOT PUT A SPOILER ON THAT CAR!!! looks awesome without one.