Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Medium Stone to Charcoal interior swap

Discussion in '2005-2014 V6 Mustang Appearance & Entertainment' started by LaserRedStang00, Mar 1, 2016.

1. LaserRedStang00

LaserRedStang00 Active Member

Hey guys, It's been many years since I've been on this forum. Had a quick question I was hoping you could answer for me. I'm currently looking at a 2014 Mustang (Pony Package) that has the medium stone leather interior. I'm personally not a fan of that color so I am considering doing a swap to charcoal leather interior. I noticed that most of the interior is the same other than the seats (front and rear) as well as the door panel inserts. Is there anything else different between those two color interiors that I would need to swap out in order to get it to look like the OEM charcoal interior?

2. Phil II

Phil II Cone Destroyer Staff Member

Do you already own the 2014 mustang or are you thinking of buying it and immediately modifying it?

3. LaserRedStang00

LaserRedStang00 Active Member

I don't own it yet. Was just trying to get an idea on how much it'd be to convert the interior to charcoal. Not sure if I'd do the modification immediately but it'd definitely be one of the top priorities.

4. Wild Pony

Wild Pony New Member

Not sure exactly what all you would need to do to make it lool exact but have you searched for the vehicle you want? I told a dealer the exact car i was looking for and he went auction to auction to find it. The only difference was the color i wanted originally was darker than what he found. But i can always have it painted. Interior wise it was exactly what i was looking for.