Megan Fox branded 'dumb-as-a-rock' and 'ungrateful bitch'

Munky.

How I eat vag
Her rep says:

“Megan Fox will not be starring in Transformers 3. It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best.”

lol riiiiight

Munky.

How I eat vag
I bought the second on blu ray because I liked the first one and i hadn't seen the second one and I had just gotten my blu ray so I thought this is gonna be awesome....it was terrible.

Orguss

It's SHO Time!
They managed to **** all over our memories when they decided Jetfire would be some lame old guy. Devastator was something to be feared but when some Ebonics-speaking tiny tot can whup his ass, it's all downhill from there.

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Shia Lebouf didn't even like it :lol:

Found the quote from him..

At Cannes today, Shia Labeouf--who's pimping his upcoming drama Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps--told reporters he was less than satisfied with the results of his massively successful Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen (which makes him approximately the six billionth person to express that sentiment). "When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did," confessed the actor,

So are they replacing her with another actress in the movie, who's going to try to play her same character? If so I think that'll be retarded...

IDK I haven't been reading too much on this, but I'm assuming they're going to make Shia meet a new girl or something?

Dark40

Go Slow
So are they replacing her with another actress in the movie, who's going to try to play her same character? If so I think that'll be retarded...

IDK I haven't been reading too much on this, but I'm assuming they're going to make Shia meet a new girl or something?

yea, it said a new love interest.

kgmx856

Dirtbike Aficionado
I liked the movies, but the acting was horrible. She is just something good to look at, nothing more. They should give less acting roles, more transformers.

Go Down South

South is my last name
I can bet 2 dumb *****es wrote those letters.
They're just jealous no dudes want to pork their pussies a million times over.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
First one was so bad I literally couldn't finish it. It's very rare that I'll refuse to finish a movie. Certainly wasn't gonna waste any time on the second one, and the third never stood a chance, with or without ToeThumb.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Never seen either one.

Not even sure I have seen a movie with her in it. Not surprising though.

Kuplex

Retired Admin
They managed to **** all over our memories when they decided Jetfire would be some lame old guy. Devastator was something to be feared but when some Ebonics-speaking tiny tot can whup his ass, it's all downhill from there.
[youtube]JEdZ-yjxHLI[/youtube]