More pics I took in HDR

Requiem

more bitter by the day
Check your white balance next time. :) Although, some of them I like, the second to last shot for example. I also like the colors in the last shot though, I just wish the car wasn't so blown out.

99Camaro99

The Doctor
You should've taken some pics with your fogs on as well or just along with the running lights.
agreed...here's an example (old shot I took of my car) with just DRL's on. You can't run "just fogs" on the SRT without the low beams on...unless you wanna hack around w/wiring.

Do it something like this...

95stangman

3.8's latin lover
:thumbup: cool pix, bro. and please forgive my stupidity but what is HDR? is this a new camera out on the market?

Dennis1417

agreed...here's an example (old shot I took of my car) with just DRL's on. You can't run "just fogs" on the SRT without the low beams on...unless you wanna hack around w/wiring.

Do it something like this...
So just the fogs and running lights cant be on? The regular headlights have to be on as well? Thats a Dodge for ya. :lol:

Insomnia

Ok, you gotta explain how HDR works. i'll go and do it this weekend!
search around, theres like 5 theards explaining it and nice pics use a better looking car next time though, anyone have a friends with a 93-97 white supra with aftermarket chromies? that would make for a sweetass photoshoot done in HDR