Moving Rear Spoiler

aggiesarge

Class of '04
I thought I had seen somewhere that somebody simply "moved" the stock spoiler further back on the decklid. Is this poss, or did I imagine this? If so, how difficult is it? Also, I was thinking of putting the cowl stripes on my hood w/ the 3.8L V6 on them, kinda like the Kenny Brown Special. Do or Don't? What do you think? I'm going for a Ford Factory 3.8L Special look...Thanks.

2000 Black 5-Speed
  • Steeda Tri-Ax, UD Pulley, Strut Brace, G-Trac Bar
  • MAC CAI, Duals
  • MSD 8.5 mm Wires
  • CGS Subframe Connectors
  • 35th Anniversary Bezel, Bullit Shift Ring
  • Cobra Leather Shift Knob, MGW Aluminum knobs
  • Silver Bumper Inserts, Ford Front End Cover
  • 17" GT Torque Thrust Wheels
  • 15% Tint

On The Way
  • Steeda Rear Adj Sway Bar
  • Steeda Front Sway Bar
  • Kenny Brown Rear Shock Tower Brace
  • Steeda Sport Springs
  • Superchip

tbennett

Perkin Right Now...
It's easy, just take your time and get the spacing on the holes right. I moved mine all the way to the back of the deck lid, looks good, at a glance almost like a Saleen spoiler (I have a 00' spoiler)........I would skip the hood stripe, might look kinda funky on a black car, try those grill inserts or get the corners cleared....or a hood scoop...

aggiesarge

Class of '04
Thanks guys! That's exactly what I was looking for! Oh, and I'll prob skip the cowl stripes. I'm looking for some small 3.8 Special decals to put on the front fenders above the 3 bar ponies on each side...

KcMstang

Green Really Is Faster!
My brother and I moved his spoiler back yesterday. Very Easy! Here are some pictures...
spoiler2.jpg
spoiler1.jpg