Music City Mustang Club Meet Pics Thread *rediculous DUW*

mymustang44

6th Gear Member
hells yeah tommy on the award!!!!! :D

Yea your gonna be famous if tommy and derrick keep going to shows and showing off your paint jobs. I really thought derrick would win something.

all b/c of your paint job!! I really couldn't believe out of all the saleens and roush's that were there that the judges picked mine.

Maybe they just wanted something more personal or something.. who knows.

F' IT.... i was pumped up

Congrats Tommy. We all need to set up a meet it november or december. Maybe even in knoxville for once.

By the way. GET A NEW SIG ALREADY!!

TGUNS06GT

I wish I had a 900hp wing
well my paint was not all that makes your car what it is:) you've done other stuff that makes it look good too :)

Thanks!! I'm tryin

Yea your gonna be famous if tommy and derrick keep going to shows. I really thought derrick would win something.

Congrats Tommy. We all need to set up a meet it november or december. Maybe even in knoxville for once.

By the way. GET A NEW SIG ALREADY!!

Thanks!! Yes.... KNOXVILLE THIS TIME! I need Zach to post his pics..

I'll be getting one tomrrow... Ya I can't believe Derrick didn't win anything either.

greensteeda

Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!
Here are a few. For some reason they keep kicking back on me

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

Kuplex

Retired Admin
I've got the track videos (including a car mounted one for me, yay!) and other stuff to sort through and I'll post it.

greensteeda

holy crap :eek: a ferarri owner actually tracking their car! :lol:

Yeah, sorta. I would really like to see it in the hands of a capable driver though. I only saw him in the really crowded sessions where everybody was running about identical lap times.

Yeah, sorta. I would really like to see it in the hands of a capable driver though. I only saw him in the really crowded sessions where everybody was running about identical lap times.

ya and i bet he had esp or tcs or whatever on :rolleyes: ive only seen one person in a ferrari actually TRACK THEIR CAR out here, and i went for a ridealong, it was in a modded 355 and the guy was absolutely insane, i cant remember his name but hes won the baja 1000 or whatever 3 times in a row, he can drive :lol:

greensteeda

ya and i bet he had esp or tcs or whatever on :rolleyes: ive only seen one person in a ferrari actually TRACK THEIR CAR out here, and i went for a ridealong, it was in a modded 355 and the guy was absolutely insane, i cant remember his name but hes won the baja 1000 or whatever 3 times in a row, he can drive :lol:

There was an instructor last week in Memphis that gave a F430 some hell. It was refreshing haha

Kuplex

Retired Admin
Pics coming up, including a number of on-track pictures.

I'll make a separate thread for the videos since this thing is pretty cluttered.

mymustang44

6th Gear Member
Pics coming up, including a number of on-track pictures.

I'll make a separate thread for the videos since this thing is pretty cluttered.

Can you pull all of our videos off this thread and put them in the oh\ther then?

Did anybody else notice that we only paid $15 to get in and we got like $50+ worth of stuff back??

Kuplex

Retired Admin
Can you pull all of our videos off this thread and put them in the oh\ther then?

Did anybody else notice that we only paid $15 to get in and we got like $50+ worth of stuff back??
Yeah, I'll pull all the videos into the other thread when I made it here shortly.