Music Production/Recording Schools

97micstang

So I just graduated back in December with a bachelors in business management. Now I'm looking into going back to school but for producing music/recording. I looked and was refereed to full sail university in FL. Would love to go down to florida for a while. Anyone know of any other schools on the coast line? Looking to get out of new england.

Zero

Muff Cabbage
If you do, it will be an art school, which will be private, which will be a **** ton of money. Jus sayin.

tehnick

ʞɔıuɥǝʇ
If you do, it will be an art school, which will be private, which will be a **** ton of money. Jus sayin.

This. I was looking into the Art Institute of Portland for photography/business, and the AI in Seattle for sound/audio recording/production to find that a bachelors through them would set me back a nice chunk of $85K. Yeah, **** that.

97micstang

the program i want to do is 20months for 74k$...ouch.. i got a lot of classes already out of the way. probably wont be any cheaper tho

Roscoe

Stealin' your man since 1986.
I want to take music/audio production classes too, but I also went to one of these art/private schools, and I can honestly say it wasn't ****ing worth it.

Way too much money for shitty education. I would definitely do tons of research and find out what the students that graduate from there really think about it, I wish I had taken the time to do so.

Nvacca

Full sail is 2 miles down the street from me. I know tons of people in this area who moved here to go there. I don't know a single one with a job that doesn't consist of fryer oil and paper bags.

Greg9034

Full sail is 2 miles down the street from me. I know tons of people in this area who moved here to go there. I don't know a single one with a job that doesn't consist of fryer oil and paper bags.

This.. They have extremely crappy job placement..