Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mustang of the Month

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by The C06, Nov 29, 2007.

1. TaylorGT

TaylorGT What the deuce?

I like the ideas given.

2. The C06

The C06 Mike

Alright guys well I wanna try and get this thing going here pretty soon. So I have been looking at how some other sites do it, to get some ideas on what would work the best. I was thinking about having the nominations 1-15 of each month, then the voting could take place the 16-29/30/31. Along with your nomiations, possibly post a couple pics or a link to the individuals car. I would mix up the listed categories however, so that the styles are not repetitive. If we can, I want to try to makes this as simple as possible. Any other ideas/suggestions/rules etc.? This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if maybe this could get its own section... Any comments are appreciated. I'm just throwing this out there so anything would help. Thanks.

3. ChevyEater

ChevyEater New Member

wow, i got into this a little too late but i definately think its a great idea. if there is any way i can help let me know

4. TaylorGT

TaylorGT What the deuce?

I'd love to see it work out, but if you wanna get the ball rolling you should probably do it...post winners yourself...and then prove to a mod/admin that it can be done.

Otherwise I think itll be a big ole "not gonna happen"