mustang wave

stanginchic

SEXY 99
Just wondering if any of you wave to other stangs as you pass them on the road. Here in PA some stangs wave and some dont!! Girl drivers usually dont wave, but the girls who are into stangs wave, like me!! I only get waves from stang drivers who actually love there car and arent just driving it to drive it. Do you guys/girls wave to other stangs while driving??

Laser02

Originally posted by stanginchic
Just wondering if any of you wave to other stangs as you pass them on the road. Here in PA some stangs wave and some dont!! Girl drivers usually dont wave, but the girls who are into stangs wave, like me!! I only get waves from stang drivers who actually love there car and arent just driving it to drive it. Do you guys/girls wave to other stangs while driving??

Nah, here we do the nod. It only works good when you're stopped.. And I've only done it a handful of times.. Most stang drivers here are really old or like you said, driving it to drive it....

SlowAsStock

baylorstangs.com
Not usually.. there's a lot of stangs, but a lot of people turn their noses up to V6 drivers.

I wave to people I know though.. and they usually drive Mustangs.

3.8MustangSteve

Secretary of Defense
i wave, i honk, i flash my lights, i nod. it depends on who it is really. some stangs will flash thier lights at you, some will honk, some will wave, some will nod. the wave is the most popular.

Blondie13x

Local Amazon
None wave to me so I do no waving...but if a Stang needs over in traffic or anything like that I always let them over :D

3.8MustangSteve

Secretary of Defense
Originally posted by Blondie13x
but if a Stang needs over in traffic or anything like that I always let them over :D

I am the same way. If I see a stang on the side of the road (with the owner still there) I'll stop and see if they need help.

Ashentep

Nitrous Junkie
I wave, nod, or give thumbs up, and if they don't acknowledge me, I rev. ;)
I do that to all Mustangs I see, and most F-bods, too.

Ryan D

dumb n00b
Originally posted by stanginchic
We usually just exchange nods.
What part of PA are you from?

rozn0tron

Wheelman
I usually try and wave or nod. Some people respond and some don't. Most of the Stang/Camaro drivers around here are nice enough.

I even had a guy in an old El Camino give me a thumbs up at a stop light next to me.....I guess for being/looking young and driving an "American Muscle" car. (I don't think he knew it was a v6)

.....most of the people around here younger than 25 drive big old trucks, or little honda civics....

...they don't wave as much:cool:

godiva

Rookie
Originally posted by musclestang721
i also have started practicing this... :) maybe some hot girl will come get me someday cause of it...haha...
I'd do it, but I am to far from you :(

Dark Shadow

Stinkin' Factory Worker
Definitely wave or thumbs up. I don't know about about those other hand jive signals with various numbers of fingers displayed. You might get killed showing someone a bad 'sign'.

When I was teaching my daughter how to drive my car I was like:

" Okay, let out the clutch, accelerate, clutch,shift to second, let out the clutch, accelerate, wave at the Mustang..."

Around my local area ( population around 5000 ) there are quite a few 94+ stangs and most of us wave or nod, even the Gts and Cobras. I am not as aware of most fox platforms, though. The later models are recognizable, but the earlier ones look like something other than a stang. If I can ID the thing, it gets a wave.