My brothers new toy

Blue_Night

OK who wants to get owned.

MichaelB21

Mr. Nice
Here I was half expecting to see a Silver Bullet. Imagine my laughter as I saw the first pic before I realized what it was.

V6man

Omg if he wanted a Katana u should of asked me! :eek: My Great Uncle in Tokyo has shop that still makes Swords the original way. I hate Americas cheap imitations of plastic handly but a real blade. Let me find my camara and ill take a picture of mine. :disgust:

Plus look at how thick the back end of the sword is :disgust: The blade is not even sharp :disgust: And it looks heavy :disgust: .

V6man

Not when you've got connections besides all the eat in Japan in fish so if shark come thru yuo can goto the market and buy some. Legally

LuvMyV6

. . .
I can't tell for sure from the pics, but it looks like your bro should have saved for a real katana. It's a fairly nice show piece though, it will look nice on his shelf. But, I wouldn't try to "own" anyone with it. You'll either give them a cruel, blunt-edged death, or you'll break your sword, lol.

V6man

My Katana Mada December 7, 1887 passed down to my grampa passed to my dad and now onto me my sword will slice that thing in half. :disgust:

steelhorse

wow..and it's only a v6!
V6man said:
My Katana Mada December 7, 1887 passed down to my grampa passed to my dad and now onto me my sword will slice that thing in half. :disgust:

sound pretty nice..

now U NEED to post some pics of that real Katana

V6man

Cant find my digi camara but i found one that looks almost like it.

When my dad gets home ill ask him where it is and ill take some pics. :D
And yes it can cut thru almost anything. :D

Blue_Night

Per9oN: That katana is a very nice start for my collection, its handmade folded. it is really sharp and not that heavy...although its touch to swing combos...because of it being a long handle more like a daito and im 16 and 5'5. Sooo i dont plan to cut anythin with it other than mofos who post about better katanas... :crazy: :rage: !!!! yea...im 16 phoO! i dont cut stuff...collect i will, so yea. i paid 500 and it was like 700 on the net. you guys can check out the swords at www.coldsteel.com and maybe you can give me some info about the shop in japan :) im interested in some japanese steel...true about the americans. at least ill be able to cut through wood, not that im gonna try, besides im not allowed (but that wont get in the way) i have a wooden katana i practice and hit **** with so yea, thats about it. get pics of that magical super pwnage katana, i wanna see :) phoO!

- Per9oN a.k.a [bLaNk] -|3aWl5 - CS pwnage to the max...take it to the next level of 1337 with blank.

Blue_night: Edit: V6man, my brother is interested on getting a Katana from Japan, have any? How much? and what about licenses or permits.

V6man

Blue_Night said:
Blue_night: Edit: V6man, my brother is interested on getting a Katana from Japan, have any? How much? and what about licenses or permits.

As far as im concerned I dont think you need a lincense for owning a Katana I think its only for a Knives. Anyhow if you want a Original Katana like mine your gonna have to cough up alot a dough, were talking like up to $6,000.
But dont worry like I said before they still make Katanas the original way that you have to pay as much. The cheapest i've found that are imported is $900.
The best ones range in the $1,000 section but there fake. Ima give my uncle a call and see if he's not booked for Swords, see if i can get you one. With a discount of course. :rolleyes:

Edit: Also there are diffrent types of Katanas so ima need to know what kind he wants in order to find out how much its gonna cost.