my build

2000cobrar rep

new update cars getting painted now, when i get it back im gonna do tube k member kit with a arms and coil over, ais trunk mounth kit, relocate the batterie, mabe delete the ac, trying to shed a few pounds, figure the k member kit and ac is good for 100 pounds

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
new update cars getting painted now, when i get it back im gonna do tube k member kit with a arms and coil over, ais trunk mounth kit, relocate the batterie, mabe delete the ac, trying to shed a few pounds, figure the k member kit and ac is good for 100 pounds
You have figured wrong.

mysteed

is back!
You have figured wrong.
That would depend on how far he goes in "deleting" the A/C. Removing just the compressor should save a bit of weight or he could do what I did and remove the compressor, condensor, A/C lines, dryer/receiver, HVAC unit (with heater core), and all associated wiring. :D

2000cobrar rep

please inform me on how deleting the all the ac (as mysteed said condensor and all) and a tube k member kit which takes 75 pounds its self wont drop me 100 pounds?

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
please inform me on how deleting the all the ac (as mysteed said condensor and all) and a tube k member kit which takes 75 pounds its self wont drop me 100 pounds?
The factory front suspension components (k-member, controls arms, etc) weigh around 150-175lbs; maximum motorsports claims a reductions of around 40lbs if you use all of their stuff. So, I guess if you use some shitty tubular k-member, sure, you could reach your "75 pounds" savings :rolleyes:.

2000cobrar rep

going with qa1, k member saves 35 and control arms save 17, eliminating the springs and using coil overs claim 5 pounds idk if thats true but thats a total about sixty , minus the ac which was around 30 (idk ive never scaled it)

04 nighrmare

04 nightmare
Im swapping pulleys for ten pounds and adding meth. Hopefully this week

What pulley are ya going to use?? From what I have read on here and talked to a couple of guys that know what they are doing,, the 25% UDP and the 3.10 blower pulley should get you 10 to 11 lbs..So I was told. I have the 3.10 still in the box but haven't installed it yet cause I want to see what I get on the dyno with the 3.55 and the meth..

04 nighrmare

04 nightmare
Sounds good, good luck.Now that my road trip is over, I need to get to the track to see what it does with the meth and the new JLT RAI.Then the tune.