Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My car hobby passion...about 35 years long

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Poco, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Poco

Poco New Member

I had an interest in the auto hobby since I was a kid. So I drove 67' Galaxie w/428 4v to high school and another 14 years after that. I always wanted show cars so I started out with a 66' Impala SS,64'Impala SS ,a couple of nice 66'Chargers and ended up showing AMC's. I pretty much gave up showing cars after 30 years and decided to get into Mustang and just drive them..a 98GT,an 97GT,06GT and an 07GT and a pretty nice v6 Ragtop.
    Restoring, showing and judging car shows took up a lot of my time but I gained a lot of experience winning trophies and making lots of friends along the way.
    This a pic of my last show car...a 1967 Rebel 550 w/290 and three on the tree and never lost an event I entered. Rebel Three.jpg
    I just wanted to prove you can show anything and enjoy the effort while learning about different cars. I'm in my 60's now and I still enjoy helping people figure out their issues and helping them prepping car for show. My passion will die with me..I'm a gear head.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    James Carr likes this.
  2. James Carr

James Carr sleep-er noun = fusing speed with secrecy

Welcome my friend ...your never to old to drive a mustang or mod or race or just sit and look at it

3. V6 SSTANG

V6 SSTANG Part Time Racecar Driver

It is in your blood, I know how that is.