Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Day Sucks Because

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Travis, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

I haven't really eaten anything all day. This is my nightmare

2. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

never happened. probably inferior genetics.

Jeff likes this.
  3. Gcrop

Gcrop Grit and Grind

Happened once to me from food poisoning. Ate it Friday night and lasted until about Sunday evening.

Jeff likes this.
  4. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

See that's why I shouldn't have kids. Can't pass these shitty genes on.

Smoked some and was able to sleep a few hours. Just **** about a gallon though. How the hell is there anything in there still?

5. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

:lol: ive actually been there alot lately. for a bit i thought it was beer......gave that up and didn't help. then i went through the no dairy phase, and still had episodes. it sucks for sure b/c i wasn't actually sick just had the shits. one thing i wont do is take immodium b/c when i do take that crap im backed up for at least a week. its gross b/c i can feel myself getting fat and i know whats inside me. tmi.

6. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

You're full of **** anyways so what's new? :taylor:

Wandler and Derick like this.
  7. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Feeling better today. Must be a virus or something going around cause my dad started feeling it yesterday too

8. Zuplar

Zuplar Boomer

Man I just feel like everyday for me continues to be a struggle. I really don't even want to wake up most days, just cause I know the **** starts when I do. Having a cranky sick 4 month old while dealing with all the **** I have really wears on a person. I think at some point I'm going to have to go get some therapy or something, cause I can feel a mental breakdown coming. My mom is still very distraught by everything. Which I get, I can't imagine finding my dad like she did. I hate even going over to the house cause now that's all I think about, but I have to for her. I just never in my life thought I'd have this much going on, and it's so overwhelming at times. This shitty overcast Oklahoma weather doesn't help. At this point I don't pound through the day like a machine, trying very little to think or let my mind wander. Just seems impossible to be happy lately. When I do it's usually because I smoke or had a drink.

Depressing I know, but helps typing it out I guess. I know things will get better, but at this moment I truly feel like that day is at least a year out.

9. Duke

Duke God

Brain Surgery is a drag.

10. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

I've been there. Back when my back was really bothering me I wouldn't get out of bed til the afternoon. Was real depressed. Didn't know if my I would ever stop hurting. Surgery scared the **** out of me. Blah, blah, blah.

You just have to keep grinding. Don't expect it to fully go away either. Just use it as motivation. Change up your routine. Try something new. Start working out. Go float lol. Seriously!

Go see a therapist if you don't have anyone you want to talk to.

11. Zuplar

Zuplar Boomer

Yeah you are right. I guess I'm just dealing with a lot of disappointment right now. I've always been a realist, or tried to be anyways, but this is one of those moments I never thought would happen to me. That definitely sounds pathetic, but it's how I feel. I'm like 7 weeks removed from everything that happened and it's hard not to feel like it happened last week at times. How quickly it seems that everyone around me has gone back to their lives, and for me everything seems different. I really feel like I'm living a new life in some regards, but not in a good way. I'm hoping one of these days I can flip that for a positive, so you are right that if I could change up something I think it would be a positive. Difficult to get to that point, but I'm trying a day at a time.

12. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Biggest thing I can tell you is to start exercising more. That **** really helps. Physically and emotionally

13. Zuplar

Zuplar Boomer

And I could definitely stand to lose 25 pounds. Just something I've never done on a regular basis, so hard to get started and easy to find excuses.

14. idioteque

idioteque Pine away for your banner years.

If I could make a suggestion, you want to look into jiu jitsu. I've been doing it for a few years and really recommend it for dealing with stress. I found this in your area on google. The head instructor, Rafael Lovato Jr., is pretty ****ing legit: Staff and Instructors

15. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Whatever you do, stick to it. Don't make excuses. I'm at the point where I'm mad when I can't get to the gym lol

Zuplar likes this.
  16. Zuplar

Zuplar Boomer

I really don't have time for something like this, right now, but it does interest me. Might be something I look at a little further down the road.

17. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

i can't even remember what i did to relax when my boy was that young. i do recall having my ex wife stay home for the first 18 months with him. i worked a ton during the day, and picked up umpiring in the evenings. things were tight and we def struggled teh first couple years.

funny part is she went back to work, and we still had money problems. then i divorced her, took over our place with all the bills, gave her one of the cars, and then things got better for me :lol:

Zuplar likes this.
  18. Gcrop

Gcrop Grit and Grind

I’m not going to say we’ve all been there but most have struggled through things for sure. The way I try to look at it is that got a wife and two kids and we aren’t struggling to provide. Everything else is secondary. Easier said than done but I try to remind myself when I get to the low points. Kind of cliche.

Jeff and Zuplar like this.
  19. Zuplar

Zuplar Boomer

No you are right everyone does. I’m just always reminded it could always get worst and you always think yeah it can and I’m grateful, but when it gets as bad as it did right after my dads sudden passing, you start to think this is about as bad as it gets. And I guess to some degree that’s where I’ve been. There just hasn’t been enough time. 7 weeks isn’t enough time to feel much different than the day after.

I appreciate everyone’s advise. It helps. Sometimes it’s nice just putting into words what I’m thinking. I just got to keep looking for the good everyday and be thankful for what I got. It’s something I’ll continue to work on.

20. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

You can always vent here my man. It may not seem like it now, but things will get better

Gcrop and Zuplar like this.