My first rap music video - Mustang in the video

Dylan Dude

Hi guys ive been making beats for over 5 years and have been rapping for around 3 years and i feel ive been getting pretty good. I just made my first music video, i think some of you will like it, if you like underground rap, here it is.

I sampled Tchaikovsky for the beat

Jeff

Florida Man
Made it through about 45 seconds. You gotta slow it down and speak a little more clearly cause I didn't understand **** besides the last word of the lines. And no comment on the nba jerseys :lol:

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
You should embrace your look and rap for kids networks like BabyTV or shows like Sesame Street. Maybe you'll reach a broader audience and gain access to better studios/designers/etc.

These guys are doing well

Edit: On second thought, and I mean no disrespect, but if you're serious about perusing a music career, may I suggest that you keep your talents behind scenes? I don't mind white rappers and I understand having to do what you gotta do to make your hustle but if I'm being honest, you don't really have a face for showbiz. Let others make money for you :thumbup:.

Last edited:

Jeff

Florida Man
You should embrace your look and rap for kids networks like BabyTV or shows like Sesame Street. Maybe you'll reach a broader audience and gain access to better studios/designers/etc.

These guys are doing well

Edit: On second thought, and I mean no disrespect, but if you're serious about perusing a music career, may I suggest that you keep your talents behind scenes? I don't mind white rappers and I understand having to do what you gotta do to make your hustle but if I'm being honest, you don't really have a face for showbiz. Let others make money for you :thumbup:.
Or turn yourself into riff raff

Dylan Dude

Made it through about 45 seconds. You gotta slow it down and speak a little more clearly cause I didn't understand **** besides the last word of the lines. And no comment on the nba jerseys :lol:
lol well thanks for listening to that much. Do you listen to fast rap at all?

Jeff

Florida Man
thats cool, everybody's got their own preference. If fast rap was your thing im pretty sure this would be easy to understand. This is actually slow compared to a lot of rap out there.
Yeah maybe so. The only rap I listen to lately is action bronson

kcoon24

From someone who listens to an okay amount of rap. I'm going to take this as if it isn't a joke. If this is a joke then disregard all of this.

If you're the blonde dude: stop rapping. Seriously, you're awful at rapping and your voice doesn't work with the attitude of music you're trying to do.

If you're the goatee guy: go buy some auctioneering instructional CD's and practice. It'll help you keep your breath better.

The beat is okay but is too simple. Whoever wrote the lyrics needs to read a book. Any book. Preferably one without pictures. And lose the damn echo after every line.

Dylan Dude

From someone who listens to an okay amount of rap. I'm going to take this as if it isn't a joke. If this is a joke then disregard all of this.

If you're the blonde dude: stop rapping. Seriously, you're awful at rapping and your voice doesn't work with the attitude of music you're trying to do.

If you're the goatee guy: go buy some auctioneering instructional CD's and practice. It'll help you keep your breath better.

The beat is okay but is too simple. Whoever wrote the lyrics needs to read a book. Any book. Preferably one without pictures. And lose the damn echo after every line.
lol youre hilarious

Dylan Dude

It was painful to watch. You need more practice. This coming from someone who listens to no rap music.
but what about the mustang in the video?

lmao that was basically why i posted this here (even tho its dirty as ****), kinda funny, nobody here listens to underground fast rap

Holly

it's all in your head
I would have liked it much more if I hadn't been watching the video while listening to it.