My new 1996 Ford Mustang 3.8L V6

Stowe

I just got this car, I'm really happy with it considering it is my first car. It's in pretty decent shape, it's all stock (Previous owner was a grandmother). So nothing has been done to it. Except for a new thermostat I put in. Anyways, here are the pics.

Stowe

Wow that is clean, good buy. What are your plans for it?
Thanks, I don't have too much planned for it. Probably a new set of wheels. New exhaust, and a CAI. Right now I don't have much income so my options are limited :confused:

WolfpackMustang

more stock than your moms
Thanks, I don't have too much planned for it. Probably a new set of wheels. New exhaust, and a CAI. Right now I don't have much income so my options are limited :confused:
At least new rims, those miss-matched triangles must be painful to look at.

Stowe

At least new rims, those miss-matched triangles must be painful to look at.
Haha yeah I don't know what, exactly Ford was thinking on that one.:lol:

Here's a better pic of the engine compartment, I cleaned up pretty good. The car has been sitting under a pine tree for 6 months so you can imagine the amount of pine needles I found. It was also just plain dirty. Cleaned it up with some simple green, and tire foam.

atlanticblue98

Bazinga!
great base to start at.

im not a fan of that wing though.

if you want to mod something that is cheap, try painting the lower rear valence satin black.

good luck

Zach

Blank.
i dont see why everyone hates that spoiler, i liked it on my car, and the kid i sold my car to liked it, but everyone else seems to hate it

JeffSeb

nice, looks great!

as far as rims go, there are tons of them available, if I were you on a limited budget I'd look at local craigslist listings and see if I could find anything (17's for a limited budget) that had good tires with them. bullitts, saleens, mach1's possibly cobra's but those will get pretty expensive if they are good clean rims.

96StAnG3.8

" Is that a 302?" LMAO
Very clean..What blue is that?I remember when i had those same rims!I hated them,so i got some GT stockers (starfish) rims and they looked alot better..